Reviews for Double Ranebows
ciaraelizabethcriss chapter 47 . 6/7/2012
I see you haven't updated since October...and it's June..all you should update in my opinion these are adorable!
Maria The PotterNut chapter 47 . 11/6/2011
...so i love ALL of these! just read em all in one sitting! well, i dont love thedead reed/ broken up ranes because those are sad, but still well written!

and safety dance is my jam. like, you have nooooo idea. so this one made me especially happy!
li'miss sunshine chapter 47 . 10/30/2011
AWW. CUTEEE

YAY! YOU POSTED! :D

Well now you have to post soon. :)
hudmelsonberry chapter 27 . 10/9/2011
Kurt and Reed are both seriously misguided. They need to realize that, while they may be too adorable for words, that doesn't mean they aren't incredily sexy as well.

PS: I'm loving this story - every chapter is just amazing Rane goodness :)
Rane Fan chapter 45 . 10/8/2011
I take that back. Vitamin C is my new favorite!
Ran Fan chapter 43 . 10/8/2011
i have to say Mirror may be my favorite one so far... Its just soooooo adorable!
Rane Fan chapter 34 . 10/8/2011
These stories are soooo cute... Even though this particular one (Drink) is kind of depressing... Great job though. Keep going! :)
SnowAngel5683 chapter 46 . 10/6/2011
Love it! )
Bakura From School chapter 21 . 9/26/2011
Spitting image of me and my sister. Lol.

I really like the way you write with the characters. Their actions arw sso beliveable, and I can just imagine it super clearly the waving of the fry in front of the face annoyingly. Haha.

Thank you for another cute chapter. Sorry also to bombard you with reviews. I just hope that the site is actually putting them up.

Thank you again.

Bfs
Bakura From School chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
Lol oh poor Reed. 3 in 30 minutes? Sounds like me on.a good day at work. Lol. Once I got 3 metal shards in my fingers from the same can in a span of about 2 minutes. I feel very much like Reed right about now. Though I can't say I have a super amazing boyfriend who keeps bandaids in his picket for me.

Great cute chapter. Keep writing.
Bakura From School chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
:D :D :D do I even have to use words to tell you how adorable this chapter is? Its always good to see the other dalton boys being included. And behind the mischeif as usual. If I was a dalton boy (okay well first id have to pull a Haruhi Fujioka) I would be so honored to be part of windsor. Though id probably go insane and have to switch to Hanover. Things are calm there (adam doesn't count). ;P

I like the longer chapters! It doesn't end as soon which gives me more time to bask within my Dalton Ranebow of happiness.
Bakura From School chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
Well I realixed that the last chapter I reviewed (16) was clearly called City and not Future. I just love myself clearly. *headdesk* well what I meant was that I love future fics as well...yeh...sorry bout t hat.

So for this one about marriage. How. Adorable. This one outright made me grin and if you can believe it, do a little squee...okay so it wasn't that little. And I'm pretty sure that you probably heard it from where you sit at the moment.

For such a controversial message as gay marriage. A lot of people take stands on different sides. Myself want to honestly just leave people alone and let them do as they choose. If they want to marry the person they love they should be able to. Any judgements sh oulodnt be done by other people: thank you for writing this as the whole Apprehensive husband thinking parentsd will hate him but still asking for permission from said "angry grumpy" parent. Even though they all (mostly and hopefully) turn out as cliche as the result which you wrote as well they never seize to tear me up. And make me go AWEEE. I'm glad shane asked hilde first.

And to have ssuch a supporting parent for her son and clearly accepting the fact that he's dating another man. But also encouraging the fact that hell get married as well. (High school sweetheart romance super cute) I love that type of acceptance. I wouldn't imagine id get that should a situation like that come in my life. Though id be more apprehensive than anything.

Okay I'm stopping my random rant which was actually supposed to be a way to say that I loved what u wrote. This is by far my favorite rane drabble (besides the dark one). It made me the happiest. I thank you for your time. And I love the chaacter interaction ! I appologize for any typos as I have a phone keyboard.

L, bfs
Bakura From School chapter 16 . 9/26/2011
Hello. There! Normally I don't review every chapter when I come into a story late (as in 46 chapters already being wirtten) but I will since I know the fuzzy feleing that come with revoews. I suck at reviewing. But maybe ill make u happy... I hope.

Review for Future: well first off I just have to say how much I adore all the characters of Dalton as I know u must as well hence you write them. And Rane just happnes to be the greatest of the non canon glee pairings. So adorable. I love the fact that Shane is yon0unger of the 2. And that evne though he se3ems like. He s hould be super oconfindent (like blaine) he's not always and has his flaws. I think you captured both od these characters extremely well and I congratulate you on writibng these 100 drabble challenge. You're almost half done! What will you do then?

I have to say that the future is one of the most saddening and exciting and hopeful topics of all. I like that both the boys are including eachother in their dreams :))

Thank you so much for 16 chapters of teeth aches. I actually had to go to the dentsit today to get my sugar induced cavities fixed.

Keep writing. You're doing great!

Bfs
SnowAngel5683 chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
wow my favorite so far! :)
SnowAngel5683 chapter 9 . 9/19/2011