Reviews for Ghost Story
Hypnosis Writer chapter 1 . 3/9
I looked over my possessions: my leather duster, my hat, my blasting rod, a few coins
You have fallen for one of the dresden files lies. Harry does not wear a hat.
Radon088 chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
Good but can we go back to Dresden now?
EpitomyofShyness chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Incredible. I honestly don't know what else I can say. Seriously incredible, thank you for writing this.
neogoki chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
oh here comes Mab, if Shep survives her then the Reapers will look a lot less intimidating
neogoki chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
that is the way to leave a first impression, Shotgun to the face
neogoki chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Harry Dresden unlocked a new Achivement: "Future Estate Damage"
not even buildings build centuries after his time are safe from him
Lazurman chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
Careful Shep, your Rico is showing.
Lazurman chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
What happened to Shepard's A Ranked Charisma? Seems more like a brick with guns here.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
OH DEAR. Some ROB just pulled the ol' switcheroo. Dresdenverse gets Shepard, ME-verse gets Dresden. Holy /fuck/.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
One hell of a badass boast this chapter
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
This. This is. FUCKING AMAZING! Great characterization.
FloridaMagpie chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Really interesting idea. Hope you continue it!
JackFrost21 chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
Arafell chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
It's fun to watch Shephard do crazy stuff, but I can't help but think he's OOC. Then again, Mass Effect's always been heavy on character personalization, so I suppose my Shephard could act way different from yours.

Anyways, good story so far, can't wait to see Shepherds eventual interaction with the Council and Dresden's efforts against the Reapers.
WolfsTrinity chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
I seem to have missed the part where you play merry hell with both universes. Maybe you're doing it on purpose or maybe you're just not paying a lot of attention, but Mass Effect events are happening out of order and the six month gap between Dresdenverse plots has mysteriously vanished. I Don't Actually Mind This, but I'm a bit irritated that there wasn't a warning about it. Would've saved me the trouble of trying to piece things together for several chapters. Your Shepard personality also seems a bit shaky, like you really never planned it out beforehand and had to work all of it out as you went. Bit of a downside, but nothing too major; as a reader, I'm kind of expecting blank and generic from a male Shepard. Hate his VA, which is partly why, but that's really beyond the point.

Now, I've listed the things I didn't like first, but that's not to say I hate this story or anything. It's a great story. I'm enjoying the hell out of it. The basic idea is immensely refreshing and even with the above semi-issues taken into account, you're doing an excellent job of realizing it. Put together weird, interesting idea with solid quality writing adds up to the type of story I most enjoy reading and this is no exception. Looking forward to what else you end up doing with it.