Reviews for Ghost Story
Epic story ! Keep on writing
kurolothgarian chapter 7 . 3/30
hard to destroy buildings without buildings to destroy.
BlackWishBone chapter 7 . 2/24
Oh hey, it's tech Bob!
CaffeineDelusion chapter 2 . 2/13
Dresden does not wear a hat. Butcher has been EXTREMELY clear about this.
Somecallmetim chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Hi there! I've read through your story front to back, just thought I'd say thanks for writing it and I respect the effort it takes.
I do have two gripes:
1. Your characters in the Shepherd side of the story know too much too fast. Events aren't supposed to take place on the same day, and even if they did... Look. Everybody's not supposed to know who the fomore are without anyone telling them. Just like Dresden isn't supposed to know the name "Nazara" until he actually finds out. He's not supposed to know what reapers are, either, until someone speaks up and says "that's a reaper!" There's a lot of conversation that happens in this way.
2. Shepherd's accent/whatever that is. He sounds more like an 1800's prospector than a commander in any Marine corps, space or otherwise. Officers are supposed to have post-college education, and so they're a "cut above" enlisted men or even NCOs. The accent and strange way of talking seems to be getting worse and worse as time goes on, but all the same... Shepherd isn't supposed to be unnerved, at lest, not if he's the guy who's meant to save the galaxy-so it's really hard to pass this off as a worsening mental condition. Besides which, mental illness doesn't make you talk like a '49er.
Revliledpembroke chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
"End? We're just getting started."

And the story is dead or abandoned. Ironic, that.
Revliledpembroke chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
Well, it's clearly not your fault. Dresden was in space most of the time. Ain't too many buildings to blow up in space.
mugglesftw chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I do so love Mass Effect and Dresden, I hope this goes well.
Parks98 chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
SON OF A BITCH THEY KILLED CARLOS!
ZE Bri-0n chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Has Harry put any research into Hexing in a world where he doesn't automatically? Cause it seems like a damn useful power to have in a Space Age.
Hypnosis Writer chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I looked over my possessions: my leather duster, my hat, my blasting rod, a few coins
You have fallen for one of the dresden files lies. Harry does not wear a hat.
Radon088 chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
Good but can we go back to Dresden now?
EpitomyofShyness chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Incredible. I honestly don't know what else I can say. Seriously incredible, thank you for writing this.
neogoki chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
oh here comes Mab, if Shep survives her then the Reapers will look a lot less intimidating
neogoki chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
that is the way to leave a first impression, Shotgun to the face