Reviews for Love, The Twins
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
I love the April Fools and Easter pranks...absolutely hilarious. Snape...with bunny ears...hahahaha, lol! Great job! I hope you get your files back again, I look forward to future chapters. :)
thewrongmoon chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
I can't wait for the next update (Even though I put off reading this).
ice queen chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
i loved it it's soooo funny! i can't wait for you to update more!

:):):)!(:(:(:
Arrows the Wolf chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
This is FUNNY!
gredandforgerock chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I certainly hope so. Although I did like Harry making everyone switch tables. How will they do points today? I can just see the Slytherins making Gryffindor lose all their points. Of courst the Gryffs would would surely return the favor.
Liz McA chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
OMG i luv this fic! Draco in that short skirt... mmm...

thanks for writing this! it made me laugh, despite the early snow!
Wicked Endeavor chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Omg that was hilarious Poor Hqrry hahshahha i loved it im crying hope you continue...
Tigrette-of-Fire chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
This. Was. Just. Too. AWESOME!
Punkeddrama chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Your mother is a [beep!] Laura Mindsom [beep!] inventive menium [beep!] tra goo la [beep!] hippopotamus [beep!] republican [beep!] Daniel Radcliffe [beep!] with a bucket of [beep!] in a castle far away where no one can hear you [beep!] soup [beep!] with a bucket of [beep!] Mickey Mouse [beep!] a stick of dynamite [beep!] magical [beep!] ALAKAZAM![Hopefully you get the reference!]

I am extremely annoyed at you.

You get my hopes up that you finally added a new chapter, but nooooooo it's just and information thingy(which I read anyway)

But that's okay, I have done that to my readers before too!

I am super happy you are planning on making it longer, and if you need any help with ideas, I'm willing! :)

And I'm glad you're changing the ending, I didn't really like it.

So yeah, that's it!
Punkeddrama chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Omg I love it so much I could cry.

Actually, I was crying but it was out of laughter!

I want more so much.

In case you can't tell, Im addicted.

I want to see this prank in action.

Last bit was kinda random, but I liked it.

Overall, amazing job.

I just got an idea:

The twins should decide to continue pranking the males all week.

And the pranks could be a continuation of the uniforms, or sticking the males together in pairs,or making them dying of lust for the person they like and making them act totally out of character due to that.

Ya know, Ron trying to seduce Hermione, stuff like that.

But that's just my idea, you don't need to use it.
luck-life chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Awww, such an adorable story. Thanks for posting! :)
marksmom chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Actually, it was cute! I think you ought to expand it, to make it a little longer and see what else the boys can get up to...but that is just my opinion.
luna ginerva cain chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I don't know if anyone else reviewed this but i have to say i couldn't stop laughing the whole time, i haven't laughed this much since...well i can't remember. I'm a bit confused about the Harry and Draco part but if you wrote a second one or something i would be really gratefull, so please, please, please write another!
Spastic-Kitty chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I don't think it sucks. I think you are an evil genius. This was great. Damn you, you made me think of a female Snape that looks like Kristen Stewart.
WanbenkuSan chapter 1 . 5/12/2011