Reviews for I Won't Let You Slip Through My Fingers
SamDreams chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Fantastic! Very loving, tremendously hot. Enjoyed this very much! :)
Lover of gays chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Amazing story.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Thanks for that
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Omg the whole Able thing had me cracking up like there is no tomorrow.

Very hot scene
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
wow
NyaleIsamba chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wow..*blushes* Good story! D I overprotective dean so much! And Sams puppy eyes are just adorable! hehe. I hope you write another story soon! Both of them are amazing. :)
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Well written, and an enjoyable story. I love the banter between Dean and Sam-you got that spot on!
mjlove1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
ummm...AMAZING! wow. so i finished the Wincester Gospel and noticed that SoulfulSam mentioned you a few times. so here i am checking out your story too and i love it! i liked how the boys can be emotional with each other while still carrying their masculinity and love for each other. well done.
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great work!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was awesome! Loved it.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
OMG, I am a fucking moron. I can't believe I didn't read your story until today! Please, please, please forgive me for being an insensitive asshole, when you've been so great to me.

Woman, this is seriously good. I know you're writing right now, and officially can't freaking wait until you post! Write faster!

Really, really sorry, sweetie, that I didn't read this until today. I get caught up in my own shit. This is really good and I LOVE it. Going to print it when I get home, keep it in my "MUST BE PRESERVED IN CASE OF NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST AND ALL THE COMPUTERS DIE" notebook. Heh. No, really, I'm serious. You never know.

Talk to you soon!

Leigh Ann
hardcore-muffins chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
O.O wow such a shmoopy.. and goopy story, very hot. (: And you did a pretty good job on getting the boys personality right! Oh and I must say I love reading you really long reviews on the stories we read in common lol c:

So I sincerely hope you decide to write more naughty bits of my two favorite boys, because there could never be too many wincesty stories! I'll be looking forward to more from you! *hug*

~ Muffins
RemindsmeofaWestSideStory chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awesome job!
Dr. Sexy M.D chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Okay, so better late than never I suppose! I'm so glad you messaged me to read this...it's AMAZING! You managed to make it angsty, funny and downright hot as hell! You definitely need to keep writing these things, it really suits you!

I love the reference to Cain and Abel and then having Dean not understand was priceless. Poor Dean! lol. I also really loved the line about how Sam was staring at Dean as if he was trying to "read something in a foreign language written backwards on Dean's face." It was very vivid and definitely helped me understand the kind of look that Sam was giving him. I loved that line so much!

The sex was kinky and sweet. I loved the lotion thing and how Dean used it to pick on Sam and then it all kind of turned around on him and he ended up being a big fan of Sammy's lotion. :)

Loved it! You should write me and definitely let me know if you do! Definitely continue to keep me on my toes! I need that!