Reviews for Guide Me Home
Shadowhawke chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
Thank you, this was an amazing story. I loved the way amnesia!Anders struggled through everything, and how Hawke was there, and how Alistair and the rest banded together around them. I'm looking forward to the sequel!
HyperPenguin chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
This story was amazing. I really enjoyed it. I really really hope that there will be a sequel in the future, because this definitely deserves one! Loved the whole memory loss thing it totally made sense, and a not crazy Anders is always a good thing. All the characters were in character which makes me want to know what is going to happen to them even more because this seems like a thing that could actually happen in the Dragon Age universe. I look forward to reading more from you in the future!
Elazara-Dawn chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
OMGosshh! You need to write more. I want 'said' sequal. Your writings amazing, I deff want to see what happens. To Anders, Verric, Hawke, Alistair, alll of them. Please? Pretty please? With a cherry?
anesor chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
Very nice and well integrated sequel, congrats! All the canon characters got a place to shine and you dealt with many of the little nagging things from the official storylines. I especially liked how you turned a break story of endings around into beginnings for so many of the characters. I like how life goes on for supporting characters, not just your leads.
anesor chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
I love them dealing with consequences, and all the loose ends from canon that you've woven in here. Few stories really deal with after, other than tragic or polly-sunshine.
csorciere chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
I really enjoyed the story. I found the way that you removed Justice from the picture at the beginning to be interesting. The memory loss was perfect considering the precedent we'd remember from when Connor was possessed. A sequel certainly sounds interesting. I do hope you did not give up that idea.
Cheggcurse chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
Please tell me there will be more.
Shinichi06 chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
Man, this was pretty awesome. I really liked your take on the plot and the aftermath of canon. Also, even though I don't think you seem to be working on it any more, I'm really keen on that 'sequel' you were planning, because if these 19 chapters were evident of anything, it'd be your fantastic writing style.

All in all though, great work!
sabresedge chapter 20 . 3/15/2012
I really like your story! I think you caught 'before justice' Anders perfectly! And very imitative.

One thing I don't get though. Why rated M? Nowhere was there anything that could be construed as M. Teen yes but not Mature. Not that I am complaining. I think too much detail in that area makes it boring. You had the right balance of "sizzling romance" to "left the imagination"... unless it was for violence and gore... but there wasn't much of that either.

all in all I really enjoyed it (stayed up till 3am trying to finish it in one setting. lol)
fleur chapter 19 . 1/1/2012
Really, really enjoyed reading this! The moments between Hawke and Anders were great and pre-Justice side of Anders is fun, I love your sense of humour. Personally, I found worked well as a light, entertaining, fluffy fic which is what I think it was meant to be. However, if I was to point out something that didn't sit right with me it would be that I think Marian's feelings would be more extreme, she has given up so much for Anders, a fact that was mentioned, yet I didn't feel that was properly addressed. She doesn't appear to be 'madly in love', she feels over it and worn out, I can't imagine a Hawke who didn't feel strongly about Anders making the effort to save him/run away with him. Also, I felt like there should be way more angst over Anders losing his memory, essentially Hawke has lost the person she fell in love with, she says this new Anders is nothing like the DA2 Anders (also commented on by others who knew Anders), so I felt like there should of been more of a relationship build-up, Hawke letting go of the old Anders and falling in love with the new, Anders getting to know Hawke. This was touched upon but in a superficial way, it felt rushed. The whole memory storyline bugged me because it was dealt with lightly and just a means to brush DA2 Anders actions under the rug, he took the easy way out by not facing his past, but I guess that does make sense because Anders pre-Justice didn't seem to like doing things the hard way. That being said, I guess if you had addressed the issues that bothered me the fic would have been more serious and angsty and it didn't seem like that was your intention :)
Isala Uthenera chapter 20 . 10/30/2011
yay! Anders is not insane! and i can't wait till the next one is out!
JadeOokami chapter 20 . 9/29/2011
Kay, so, I can't put into words how much I loved the bits with Bethany and Nathaniel. Usually when I come across pairings like that, I have at least a tiny '...really?' moment. But I took to it pretty immediately. I suppose that it helps that I like Nathaniel a lot.

But as for the REAL bread and butter of the story: I liked it. A lot. Because who doesn't like Awakening!Anders? You got his (and Alistair's!) sarcasm and attitude just right 8D I was sad that Elissa died (And... Fergus and Anora... really? (See, there it is!)) Your interactions were great. I loved the camaraderie between many of them. Varric popping up is just perfect since every story is much closer to perfection with him in it, haha. Too bad Ser Pounce A Lot didn't get a cameo.

Anyways, I look forward to a sequel if you do write it!
Genevieve chapter 20 . 9/24/2011
I really enjoyed this fic! Although I couldn't get into the Nate/Bethany thing. In all honesty, I just can't see her holding his interest. She's nice, but rather...bland.

But otherwise, the Hawke/Anders bits were ace, so nice job altogether!
Rose Tinted Contact Lenses chapter 19 . 7/16/2011
Wonderful!

This story has surprised me with each new chapter, and this last one was perfect. While sad it's ended, I'm looking forward to what more you have to offer (this will be expanded upon, right?).
dazzleday chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
That was pretty amazing. I really love how to two games are brought together. Can't wait to see more! Thanks for sharing!