Reviews for Killed With Kisses
Samiha Haque chapter 22 . 6/26
This chapter sucks! It's so scary! :(
Trinity777 chapter 14 . 6/5
So I know this one of your older stories but I would like to comment on how much enjoy all of your stories and this is one I came back to reread but as I read I noticed that in chapter 13, I think, you let it slip that the scientist had made both Amu and Ikuto. And now that I read your closing notes on chapter 14 I don't think you noticed that you did it and it made me giggle. But aside from that I wanted to tell you that over the time that I've read your stories you've improved so much and you are one of my favorite authors because you always create such a good character and I look forward to seeing what happens next in all your stories.
PurpleWolf001 chapter 14 . 5/2
I figured out it was Ikuto when it said for the idiot to stay away. Tadase is the only idiot here... other than Kukai
PurpleWolf001 chapter 12 . 5/2
Eek!
RoyaisAwesome chapter 22 . 1/1
Should be rated M for language
Grace chapter 14 . 1/23/2015
You accidentally mentioned who the nonhuman boy was in the chapter before this. Not sure if you want to fix that?
Anyway I really like this story. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
XD this was great! I really enjoyed reading it! Write more soon! Like just random fluff between them. I l
AmutoSparkle chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
I love this story make more rated t ones but super pervy
missotaku2316 chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Pretty awesome.. its unique in its own way
angelsoul chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I like the bit where any acts cool but this is funny. ;)
xela521 chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
Yes amuto is what i love
xela521 chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
what fucking guy say besties
xela521 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Sucha crybaby ikuto
nekolover18 chapter 25 . 4/20/2014
That really is funny! But I kind of, maybe, possibly, feel a tiny bit sorry for him. But yeah, he's still an idiot. This is a nice, laughable ending! :-)
Out in the Sticks chapter 25 . 4/20/2014
Poor Tadase. T.T *laughs* Psh. Who cares about him? :D ...I don't! *pauses* I admit though, it's quite a tragic ending for him... Imagine, he's gonna wait for them "that" long? How can he do that? That's crazy! XD

Sincerely,