Reviews for Do you remember that song we used to sing?
animefangal chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
CRAP, I'M CRYING AGAIN! QWQ Y U DO DIS?!
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
You... this... why... how...
Ugh, you know what, I give up.
I can't find the words to describe the sadness and beauty of this story.
i just died chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
mien got, what is this, are these... tears coming from my eyes...? it cant be... WHY MUST ALFRED DIE?! WHYYYYYY?!
RainbowOfNight chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
D,: You made me miss Arthur like I was the one who just lost him... Alfred, I know what you're planning... I'm sorry.
This brought me a different kind of grief... in a way I story never has before. *sad applause*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/24/2014

-_-

Y u break my feels? Why man?
Also, you should say why he is on death row. I need closure.

Thank you for making these wonderful pieces
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Excuse me while I go sob in a corner
TheDoctorReborn chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Oh.. oh my god... WHYYYYY POOR ARTHUR AND POOR ALFRED HOLY SHIT THAT IS REALLY SAD PLEASE GOD SAVE ME FROM DROWNING IN MY FEELS
Amzilla chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
how dare you make me cry like that just before going to school *cries heart out* whatever Alfed did, if he made a call like that, he didn't deserve it! *cries harder*
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This is so sad but enjoyed that it made me cry(sounds weird I know.) even if I didn't quite understand why he was dying.
phangirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
SHIT LADY
WHY DO ALL OF YOUR ONE-SHOTS MAKE ME TEAR UP
IM A TOTAL MASOCHIST CAUSE I LOVE THE HEART CLENCHING PAIN

YOU'RE A GREAT WRITER
KEEP IT UP
reikohawkeye chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
After listening to their song again, I just realized how fitting the song is to the fanfic. It's too sad yet so beautiful. You're like Shakespeare, ending a story with a tragedy but you give so much impact on this. I need a box of tissues.
Jellybean-chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
WHYYYYYYY!?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
WAAAAH! Why do I always read sad USUK fics even though they make me cry sooo much? Anyways, I love this and I'll be off to read your other USUK stories, tissues in hand. Keep writing awesomely!
Decimus Yna chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This fanfic has a beautiful but sad storyline, even if the story only has 947 words. We knew that Arthur gonna always remember Alfred, because he loves him so much! :)
And, do you know aphin123? From one of his arts, he write: "Don't commit suicide".
Arthur, please don't commit suicide! We're all know that you will see him again! :)
(Sorry for my bad English ).
TheLastofUs chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Somehow I knew he was on death row from "Hey, you," ... because I'm magical like that... THIS WAS SAD ;-; Luvs eet