Reviews for Do you remember that song we used to sing?
PockyChups chapter 1 . 4/30
There's this writing prompt that I saw that went along the lines of "Your a death row inmate and as they send you to the room, they instead give you a new passport, I.D., car, house, plane tickets and everything but one one condition: you must never come in contact with any person you know."
McWaffle's chapter 1 . 2/21
How the fuck, did you reduce me to tears in a couple of paragraphs of a One-shot. How?
Iris.X.5021 chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Emmm...I found this story in my last summer vacation,but I didn't read it until last S English isn't very well,so I spent 6 days to read it and look up those word I do not know in my dictionary.I finished my first reading in my P.E. class,and I was really so moved by it.I cried and wrote"Do you remember that song we used to sing?"on our black my classmates all thought that I had lost my boyfriend! I have read it 13 times,and I can nearly retell some sentences—that is very strange for me.I really love your story and thank you for your story.(My English is NOT very well...ok,it is really BAD...sorry for my mistakes~)
Iris.X.5021 chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
SomethingMoreQ chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
You just did it again. That twist at the end was unexpected. It was GREAT. Someone should really write a full blown fic off of it. But wow. I love your oneshots.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Gosh... why Alfred is sentenced to death?
the reader chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Why is he in jail, how did they meet, and why am I crying so hard right now even if I don't ship them all that much. Oh this hurts the pain the feels oh, curse you and bless you for the story.
Ciel no Ame chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I just reread this one and it reminds me of 'Thinking of You' by Katy Perry
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Oh my... this is one of the saddest things I've ever read. I can't help but wonder, though, what did poor Alfred do to deserve that..?
Suus-Arido chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Hello! So I just read this and I thought: Let's leave short review:

1. ... (This is the silence of someone going through immense mental pain.)
2. FOR SOME REASON I'M ANGRY AT YOU. IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT YOU JUsT WRITE THIS STUFF, I MYSELF HAVE CHOSEN TO READ IT. BUT STILL YOU CREATED THIS MONSTER. THIS MOSNTER THAT BROKE MY HEART. I'VE NEVER REALLY SOBBED BEFORE BECAUSE OF A STORY. BUT HERE I AM, AND WRITING IS DIFFICULT WHEN MY SIGHT IS BLURRY AND THE BACKGROUND MUSIC ISN'T HELPING. OH GHOSH.
3. I'm sorry for that outburst, that was very rude of me. Please forgive me.
4. So I want analyse some point with you, first off the plot. This little plot is killing me.
5. Secondly the interaction between Arthur and Alfred has never hurt me so much before.
6. I've been going through some of your other stories, and I really enjoy your writing style. It reads without difficulties but has a certain flair to it, which makes your stories super addicting.
7. I came here, in the Hetalia fandom. And when I first interacted with USUK things were very complicated for me. But slowly USUK became a part of what I loved so much about this fandom. And I finally managed to accept it, and it made me very happy. And I just adore the way you portray there relationship. Sometimes they are teenagers, figuring out live. Other times they have struggles they have to surpass. And you keep their personalities real. Sure sometimes America/Alfred can be a dork and scream about heroes and all that. But in your AU's he always feels so much more human. He makes mistakes, takes decisions. And I've gotten so much more attached to the person that he is. Also Arthur, who I've always identified myself with I adore in your stories. He isn't just some ''uke/feminine'' who always has his period, and never seems to be able to show affection. He's just a human being. He has problems, can be mature at times, but also shows he sometimes is still a child. And I feel like I'm getting a bit too emotional right now. And you probably think this is really weird. But I had to tell. And they way you portrayed their last conversation just hurt a lot. Because I could imagine it so vividly. And I regretted reading it SO much. But at the same time this was a part of the USUK fandom that I NEEDED to explore. Because things aren't always sunshine's and daisies.
8. Thank you for your contribution to the fandom, I'm looking forward to read the rest of your works (maybe during the weekend when I feel like it. I'm looking forward to it!) I just finished American Dreams in a English Village. (But I'll be working on that review a different time. And when it's finished I'll post it at that forum. I'm looking forward to give you a piece of my mind.)
9. You probably didn't have very much about this review, but I really needed to share this.
10. So I hope you have a wonderful day(evening? depends on time zones really) and I can only take of my hat for you. You've made some amazing stories so far, and I hope I didn't bother you too much with this.
~ Stay awesome and until next time!
LollipopTurtle chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Why would you break my heart like this? I'm not supposed to cry this easily... Beautifully written, as always. I love your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
cryingづ﹏どwill they meet again?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
what a fantastic fic! beautifully written and omg, why do you do this to me. anyways, it would be interesting to know which events lead to that tragic moment. i would love to read a prequel! OwO also sorry for my english
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Beautiful
animefangal chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
CRAP, I'M CRYING AGAIN! QWQ Y U DO DIS?!