Reviews for Some Girls
iwatchiwonder chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
I kind of appreciate how honest and adult the potrayal of this relationship is...but...I wish Kevin and Amy could get simple and fairytale-esque. SIGH. Well written- as always :)
iwatchiwonder chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Still loving it!
iwatchiwonder chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
I love love love this story. You have really captured Kevin's voice and I always wanted the show to focus more on Luke and Kevin's relationship...
spatula of happiness chapter 16 . 3/3/2012
Very entertaining story! Thank you!
Lady Kitiara chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
Ok Amy... I loved it... a lot!

Im waiting for more... much more. Hope that April discover whats really important.
whatido chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
I found this yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. It seems to be a fair representation of all characters involved, especially Kevin and April. Kudos for avoiding the usual tropes used when writing a disabled character; keep up the great work!
moms5thchild chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
This is a truly bittersweet chapter. Poor Kevin and poor April.
moms5thchild chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
This is a very telling chapter. I think April is closer to the reality of people learning about the disabled personally for the first time. You have made it sweet, telling and believable.

Mom
moms5thchild chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
I like this chapter. Maybe this is the girl for Kevin. I think he needs someone beyond the run of the mill to keephis interest and understand all of him.
moms5thchild chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
I am really starting to look forward to each new chapter of this story. I always loved the family interactions more than God's weekly assignments. Seeing a Luke and Kevin story is a welcome change.

Mom
CharlesTheBold chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
While ostensibly about Luke and Kevin, your chapter gives an interesting sidelight on Joan. According to your Luke, Joan basked in the fame of her popular athlete-brother, only to lose it all when Kevin had his injury and the Girardis moved to a city where his sports record was unknown. So when "God" started visiting, Joan had a particular void in her life - and "God" was quite ready to fill it.
Lady Kitiara chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Amy,

Thanks a lot for this story...

I really loved it... all the 6 chapters.

I am craving to read some more chapters soon!

Again, thank you a lot!
gebi chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
Ok,this really wasn't much,but I still like this story:)
Dee2436 chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
I'm crossing my fingers for another chapter real soon!
Christine chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
I like this story, please continue!