Reviews for Let's Give Them Something To Blog About
justginger chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
OMG - I loved this! It is so refreshingly different! I really hope that you expand on this one shot and give it a go - I think that the story could be really good.

Michele (justginger)
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I love it, they're half in love/lust already!
MrsJakeBlack chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
LOOOVEDDDD ITTT

PLEASEEE CONTINUEEEE!

AWESOMEEE STORYYYYY
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Loved it!
StarrIAm chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
NO! Don't leave it as a One Shot! Write, write, write! I wanna know what's next go their story! Please! LOL. Awesome stuff though.

STARR.
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Totally LOVED it! Can't wait to read more! Pleassssssssssse ;o) Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story! I for one would love to see more! Chilly x
KakiLaki chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Love this idea for a story! Please expand it!:)
fniudhfhfhusdofidfds chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
LOVE IT!

PLEASE continue! It's so awesome! :D
vanessathp chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
AH! You totally have to keep writing! I love the feistiness you've added to each character.

LOVE!
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Loved it. I think you should continue this. Excellent plot and writing of course! Thank you.
tds88 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I read this on DCM and loved it. I would really love to see it continued. I made sure to find you and add you to my alerts to see if you ever posted more. I hope to see more. Awesome!
Justmecp chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Great chapter! I hope you continue it!
Meikela chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
*waves hands in air wildly* Um - yeah. More please - and with plot? Even better!
KManzie chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I love this one shot.. I hope you make it into a multi chap fic, I want to find out more about them. Please continue..
Lori94 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
LOVE IT! OMG! You should TOTALLY continue this!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »