Reviews for Let's Give Them Something To Blog About
dinotopian chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Thanks!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh...please don't stop...this is terrific...really terrific. I've always loved the conversations between the characters you write...the one liners and sarcastic humor never let's me down. I love ya...

One of the many great lines:

It was a blind date, where both participants were blind to their families meddling.
eileengray chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
More, please!
1853kaz chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Enjoyable! :)
cgoodwi2 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Loved it! It was full good, dirty ,fun sex and Bella and Edward...a great combination.
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That was sooo hottttt! MORE, please! Continue!
Team Sparkle chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
you soooo NEED to continue this!
AndreaPalmer chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Loved it! Yes please, more than a one shot please...so hot...love the banter.
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Love it! continue!
amwine chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I would love more of these two...please!
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
What did I think? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! All of your stories are amazing, and you have a talent. Your lemons are also perfect. I think you should continue this, cause I always love your writing, and this is such a refreshing and hot story.

Please continue, thank you for writing this!
Lyta7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I read this earlier over at DirtyCheekyMonkeys' page and loved it. So the two blogs are basically the same topic - but are they both orchestrated by Carlisle & Esme in order to get E&B together?

I really hope you continue this - I'm dying to read more!
kittycat218 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Loved this one shot and would love to see it made into a story. Please continue with this.
dinkadot chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
OH i definately want more of this one, I am super curious to see what these blogs would say, and how long they think they can deny what is growing between them.. great story so far..

Brandi