Reviews for Let's Give Them Something To Blog About
SherieHearts chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Please continue this story! It has Massive potential! Loved it, and I need MORE!
Andrea chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Seriously, that is the biggest cockblock I've ever felt in this fandom. Continue pleasEeeeeee
summer.solstic3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
haha.. you should totally continue this!
pager22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Came over from SML hoping this might have been expanded. Discover you are the author of Training the Swan (and others I'm familiar with). Just have to say, as I said over on SML, this was a stand-out among lots of great one-shots. Your characters stand out as being real, smart, flawed, and most importantly, people I'm interested in and cheering for. Really well-done.
ajowen chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Yes, more please.
MorenaLu chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This would be a really great and original multi chapters story. I hope you decide to continue it!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
So loving this! Their both so stubborn and sure they don't want more, but in the end their both falling. Would love to see this expanded if you do. ;-)
isolde1224 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh please continue this story.
Giggles2010 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
MORE! At least do the whole list
KA0428 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I love this story! so hot! I read this story first in SML then try to look it up on your profile. I would love if you will continue this story but if you choose not to it is fine. Thank you for sharing this story! I love all your stories! ,
Rainy79 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
i would love to see you continue this! I really like these characters. Very hot! Can't wait to see what kind of naughty shenanigans they would get up to.
Cullensfavorite chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Please Continue. I love your stories. All of them!
misstito1988 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
That was really hot. But I think, in my opinion, what makes this into an interesting story is the way you ended it. There is nothing better than making your readers think of the could, would, and should have happened. I'd like to think that they became a couple, not withholding the fact that just like any other couple out there, they faced their own problems but in the end, they still ended up together. I'm not a fan of Cheaterward just as I am not a fan of a maneater Bella, so maybe in the future they encountered jealous ex's, which tend to be the usual roadblock for some Edward/Bella stories. But yes, I'd like to think they had a happy ending. ;)
Italy's Rose chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh this definately could be expanded! Love it, please continue :P x
burtonbabe chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Continue! Yes please continue! I want to, no need to see them explore the list! Plus, all the drama I'm sure will follow will make for an interesting plot and challenging relashenship for them. Hope to see this continue!
217 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »