Reviews for Let's Give Them Something To Blog About
Shrishti chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Please please please continue this, even if its like 3 one shots (if that makes any sense)! I read this ages ago and stumbled across it in my favourites, read it again and was then thirsting for more! Please consider it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
defo continue this one lol xx
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Finish it please!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Just read this as part of Squeeze my Lemon and I loved it! I'm really hoping there's more to come!
SherieHearts chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Please continue this story! It has Massive potential! Loved it, and I need MORE!
Andrea chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Seriously, that is the biggest cockblock I've ever felt in this fandom. Continue pleasEeeeeee
summer.solstic3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
haha.. you should totally continue this!
pager22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Came over from SML hoping this might have been expanded. Discover you are the author of Training the Swan (and others I'm familiar with). Just have to say, as I said over on SML, this was a stand-out among lots of great one-shots. Your characters stand out as being real, smart, flawed, and most importantly, people I'm interested in and cheering for. Really well-done.
ajowen chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Yes, more please.
MorenaLu chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This would be a really great and original multi chapters story. I hope you decide to continue it!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
So loving this! Their both so stubborn and sure they don't want more, but in the end their both falling. Would love to see this expanded if you do. ;-)
isolde1224 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh please continue this story.
Giggles2010 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
MORE! At least do the whole list
New Traveller chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I love this story! so hot! I read this story first in SML then try to look it up on your profile. I would love if you will continue this story but if you choose not to it is fine. Thank you for sharing this story! I love all your stories! ,
Rainy79 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
i would love to see you continue this! I really like these characters. Very hot! Can't wait to see what kind of naughty shenanigans they would get up to.
221 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »