Reviews for Let's Give Them Something To Blog About
Cullensfavorite chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Please Continue. I love your stories. All of them!
misstito1988 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
That was really hot. But I think, in my opinion, what makes this into an interesting story is the way you ended it. There is nothing better than making your readers think of the could, would, and should have happened. I'd like to think that they became a couple, not withholding the fact that just like any other couple out there, they faced their own problems but in the end, they still ended up together. I'm not a fan of Cheaterward just as I am not a fan of a maneater Bella, so maybe in the future they encountered jealous ex's, which tend to be the usual roadblock for some Edward/Bella stories. But yes, I'd like to think they had a happy ending. ;)
Italy's Rose chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh this definately could be expanded! Love it, please continue :P x
burtonbabe chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Continue! Yes please continue! I want to, no need to see them explore the list! Plus, all the drama I'm sure will follow will make for an interesting plot and challenging relashenship for them. Hope to see this continue!
daphnie chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hot ;).. I'd rather you leave the story here though ...
rocursox7 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Please continue, I LOVE this so far and would be thrilled if you decided to continue:)
Irishyoga chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Has this been continued?
Frivolouslizy chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I think that this story should continue. It is too good not to. You could end it here but what would be the fun in that?
keyecullen chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That was an amazing story! I could read more of these two because they are so feisty and so against being in love that you KNOW that it just HAS to be a good story. Plus I love that Esme and Carlisle are meddling in their business trying to get them together by having them "write" a blog about sex! What a concept!

Let me just say would be a fabulous Christmas present if you would continue it and I have been a very good girl! ROTFLMAO!

Seriously, you write it, I will read it!

vikkkkk chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Pleaseeee continue! Such a great story concept!
MoCullen chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Loved it! You should continue it!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
AliceCullenJasperHail chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That's a fantastic story!

One you should realy consider continue- what with the sexy talk, glares, banters, who doesn't want to see where this will get them? :D

Both of them working for the exactly same thing thanks to the old loverbirds ;) While being in the amusing company of B/E Carlisle should realise what's the right thing to do with Esme :D

I hope there will be another post!
FeathersEverywhere chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Loved it. please continue it. PLEASE!
lucyblythe chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Hmm love it. Keep going definitely.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »