Reviews for Scent of a Wolf
lovaboy chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Great story. I wish there was more!
Michonyx chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is a very sweet story. I was prepared for a multichapter angst-ridden drama; this was a pleasant surprise indeed. Thank you for this gem and keep up the good work. :)
ShininStarzz chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
My God, this is amazing! :3
BregoMellonNin chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow, loved this one :)
Normally I'm very loyal to the couples I prefer, but this was refreshing.
Very well written too!
Jasmine A. Roberts chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was an interesting pairing. :D You made it work though.
radiate689 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
surprisingly good pairing
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
There's nothing like a tumble in the woods. Thanks for sharing.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
love it

:p
SasunaruTLA chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Hahaha you might get tired of me saying this but you're awesome! Your stories make me super happy! I LOVE them! I haven't read a single one that I don't like! Can you even write a bad story? I seriously doubt it! :D :D :D :D :D :D
izziey chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
wow. paul and edward. quite the contrast in couples. not one i would have imagined before, but you made it work. i would like to see them together when paul loses his famous temper!
sunystone chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I loved this! I finished reading the latest Pretty in Punk chapter and decided to read your other stories...so glad I did! Edward and Paul? Yes please! Loved it!
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
beautiful rendering of the vamp/wolf conundrum. I liked it.

I also like how far you have come in so short a time: when reading this story (one of your older ones) and comparing it to one of your latest (like the Whipping Boy, Pretty in Pink, or Meant to Be) there is a canyon of depth in the newer ones. Really nice to see your developmentā€”and to see that the potential is already here, in your first works. Lovely. I think I need to read more of your stories.

Well done, bb.

anna
Missing Storyteller chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That... Was... AMAZING! I Loved It So Much... :))
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2012

x
drummerdelight89 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
omg you are awesome! I have been looking for this pairing for so long:) i wish it could have been longer but still freaking great.:) it would be cool to see how the pack would react and maybe some of them imprinting on other vamps thanks for sharing :)