Reviews for Holiday Vacation
Guest chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
Nice!
red7 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
let me just say, a) thank you for typing with no spelling errors. makes my day. b) konami is definitely a win couple. c) your going to make people hungry with chapter 7. and d) i appreciate the fact that you take the time to go into detail about the words we may not know, or understand. definitely love getting the new information about some cool japanese/chinese things. thanks.
KasinW chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
Well, I think it was a little sweetness, but it is still good. Also, it was really interesting how you connected this with your first story. I think that you should do the dialogues separated and only the full description of the scenes to the sides.

Looking forward for more of you!
armydillo62O chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Dude, i noticed this cause I used to do it too. Way, WAHAAAYY too much diolauge. You can keep the same amount just have more spaces in-between! Also, I couldnt feel like this was lucky star. Konata and kagami just were too romantic. I usually like to see where they at least keep the otaku and tsundre side. Also, with all the translations I'm sure that was hard, so here's a way to fix it. Don't use so many god damn Japanese references! (which you probably got most of them wrong anyway.) one good thin I saw was the exclusion of the brunette bitch. You all know her as the dreaded unlucky Konata hater. All of which must die!
ookami shinigami chapter 17 . 11/19/2011
se escribe doujins solo lo digo para q sepas y me gusta mucho tu historia
Flygon Master chapter 18 . 11/15/2011
That was good! I was kinda hoping they'd all get drunk or somthing, but this was good too!

The four OCs reasoning behind the triple date was a bit confusing, but it was a nice end nonetheless! Time to go read your next stoy!
Flygon Master chapter 17 . 11/15/2011
I liked it, and adding all the characters was fun, (even the OCs were portrait nicely) but where was Misao and Ayano? No party is complete without hypersonic fanged girl! lol

One thing though... I don't think many people fly kites on new years day anymore over there lol
kitmaro chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
So the end huh? Like you said, it was a good ride. And a good end. Later.
Miz-KTakase chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
Bravo!
Flygon Master chapter 16 . 11/10/2011
Nic little tid-bit about Misao and why Konata isn't very friendly with her, I'm guessing that will factor in later?

Ah a trip to the SSSSSSSSSSSSSSpa! They are so adozable, I wishes I could scoop them up and hug'em!

Everybody loves red lobster! And everybody loves Tsuyuki! :D

Good chapter I was throughly entertained!
Flygon Master chapter 15 . 11/10/2011
Ah, Chistmas a wonderful time of year lol! A good chapter, but did they play those movies in Japan? Anyway good job with this one and I did see some speeding of the pace X3 Good job!
Riku Ashwood chapter 17 . 11/10/2011
hey I'm new to the site and the crappy computer I'm using is at my high school so im not gonna upload anything for a while anyway on to my review

I honestly love these stories you make and I love this anime keep up the good work
kitmaro chapter 17 . 11/10/2011
A good chapter. Ahh Comiket, someday I hope I can go. Later FanficGuy.
kitmaro chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
Glad Tsukasa didn't get hurt to bad. Good chapter but like you said it was a bit rushed. Didn't loose your quality though.
kitmaro chapter 16 . 11/8/2011
Light and a easy read. A little everyday life-ish. Nice.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »