Reviews for Holiday Vacation
kitmaro chapter 15 . 11/8/2011
Ah some good old christmas hangin out. Very family friendly in this chapter.
Flygon Master chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
Poor Tsu-chan! I feel so sorry for her, but on the bright side once Miyuki can see again Tsukasa has a large lovable ball of moe to take care of her!
Flygon Master chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
Well that was just freaking adorable! This one was really well done, I do believe this is one of your best to date!

Just the thought of Minami rocking Yu-chan... *Dies of massive nosebleed*

To the next chapter!
kitmaro chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
Didn't have a heart attack but I went "awww" for about 5 minuets after reading this big chunk of adorableness. Nice one, Later.
Flygon Master chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
That's right beat the crap out of them Kagami! Nobody should shoot painball guns at other people, well outside planned events... Somebody should do a story about the LS girl's playing paintball!

Anyway back on subject, the fluffy TsuYuki part was good!

Liked this one a lot Please updated soon, I'll be waiting.
kitmaro chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
Hmm - things are workin' out rather well for everyone. Happy is good. Later.
Flygon Master chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
I was wondering when you were coming back and now you here!

Yay lots of lovely fluffiness! Just a small bit of critique, you should try to space it out so that it's a new line everytime someone talks, it's easyer to read that way.

I enjoyed reading this it always makes me smile! Btw your new characters made me thing of the Yuru Yuri secondary cast lol!

Don't leave for so long this time and update quickly!
stealthmomo chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
you have upped your game nicely. Stuff happens and we get a cast expansion as well. Love is in the air and I may have caught a glimpse of a plotline starting to develop. You have already proven you do fluffy well now lets get some meat to the story. I know you have it in you. Peace.
kitmaro chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
And the beat goes on. What a wonderful tune it is. Later.
stealthmomo chapter 10 . 9/27/2011
sorry for not being as timely with my reviews, but I have been reading. i don't have much to say because there isn't really much happening.

i am probably the last one who should be saying this, seeing that my only posting on this site is 501 words. however, i wasn't writing a story, i was writing a character study. if you are writing a story then you need to get some structure to this...sooner rather than later. it simply isn't engaging enough at this point and honestly, i am beginning to lose interest. and i know in the past i praised your attention to detail but you went too far in my opinion. i mean, describing what the characters are wearing is fine, but nobody cares about what size their shoes are. it disrupts the flow of the paragraph and therefore disrupts the flow of the story.

lastly, and this is not directed at you alone, a dozen or so paragraphs does not constitute a chapter. i don't know how long it took you to write this but it took me less than 3 minutes to read. it is very unsatisfying. as i said, you are not the only one with this problem. even killa and smusher6 have been slacking in that department. and it seems to be endemic, throughout the Lucky Star section at any rate. suddenly everyone seems to think a few paragraphs constitutes a chapter. as i said, very unsatisfying.

please take this critique in the spirit it is offered. i want to see you continue and i will continue reading. maybe it is me being selfish, but i just want to see you and the others improve. for my own entertainment if nothing else. so...i'll leave you with one of my favorite anime trope clich├ęs - "do your best". peace
Flygon Master chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
Actually that was pretty good, I liked how you focused on some different characters. (Although Konami is still my favorite)

Yes I do beileve that Konami and Tsuki both make amazingly cute couples!

Aw Yu-chan you finally said it, and she loves you back... *Konata comes out of nowhere to flash her signature thumbs up* Good Job!
kitmaro chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Aww, cute.
kitmaro chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
They sounded like a married couple here. (w)
Flygon Master chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
You can do it Yu-chan, Minami I have faith in you!

Aw Konata and Kagami match X3

Good job on this one, keep it up and write up the next one like now!
stealthmomo chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
More fluffy kawaii things. You are finding your voice as you go. A bit light on plot, but so is the source material, right?

I really like how descriptive you are and the clever way you weave the creators names into the OC's.

That's all I have for now. You keep writing and ill keep reading.

~ peace