Reviews for Holiday Vacation
kitmaro chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
Not that's an end to a good evening. And good ol' Sojiro, he never changes.
Flygon Master chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Well done, it was fluffy and had some action lol... Okay maybe not so much action, but still good!

Now they have necklaces to wear to show their love for one another! How cute!

I would once again like to point out that you have a amzing abilty in the fact that you use so much real life stuff in your stories. It makes it seem like this really happened!

I hope the nasty hurricane doesn't give you two much trouble my friend and as alway have nice day.
kitmaro chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Aww, gushy fluffy goodness. That was cute.
Flygon Master chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Bravo, bravo anthor great chapter! I like the whole sweet and fluffy tone of this one, keep it up!

I have had the ice cream Konata ordered, well not those flavors, but you know what me :D
Flygon Master chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
That was good! Sorry for taking so long, but I am here now!

You do something I have never seen anyone else do and that is add so many facts into the story. Now some people might say that to many things like that take away from the story, but I think it is the other way around, you make it so believeable like it was something that acually happened!

So a round of applauds for you my friend and I really hope you continue to write such great fanfiction!
stealthmomo chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
another great chapter. you're taking it slow and that's OK by me. loving the travelogues. Feels like a fansub with liner notes. I love learning about Japan and Japanese culture. I like how you use real places to enhance the story. KONAMI is one of my favorite anime parings and you are doing them justice. Keep it up. peace
kitmaro chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Love the attention to detail. This seems like a normal and very Lucky Star-ish date. Enjoyable.
stealthmomo chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
This has been an enjoyable story. Character driven rather than plot driven (obviously that is subject to change since only the author knows where the story is going) Since I love all things KONAMI, I'll be along for the whole ride.

Your writing style has improved from your first story. Keep it up. One thing that maybe has been pointed out to you already... Konnichiwa IS a greeting, but it does not mean 'hello'. It means 'good afternoon' . Ohyio good morning. Konbanwa good evening.

Anyway, good job. This fic is now on my favorites and follow list. Hope to read more soon. Peace.
kitmaro chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Sugoi! Rock on Konata!
Flygon Master chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
AW so sweet!

You nailed the Hiiragi girls... That is exactly something Matsuri would say...

I didn't know the english lyrics... Very informative!

YAY I asked for Konata to be in a ponytail! That was all me!

Lol at any rate Can't wait for the next update
Flygon Master chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Short, sweet, and super cute... I LOVE IT!

Glad to see an update, man I've been waiting for this one. And I am excited for chapter 5!

Hmmm wonder what Konata had in the case... It couldn't be a guitar... XD
Flygon Master chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Glasses that was unexpected lol, but not unwanted to be honest I always thought it would be Konata with all her hobbies.

A little short try to keep them long okay?

Bring on chapter four!
Flygon Master chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Okay I thought it was a continueation, but wasn't sure till this chapter lol.

Does Patty have a thing for Konata? Maybe I am wrong, but that is the feel I got...

YES go rage tsundere mode on all that dare critasize Konata!

That was a nice TSUYUKI moment. (Hmmm is that right...?)

All and all can't wait for next chapter!
Flygon Master chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Yes he is back with another one!

A little short, but it builds the story nicely! Can't wait for the next chapter just try to mak it longer :]

Is this the sequle to you other one?
Devon Ship'em chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Not bad... I think I'm gonna like this fanfic. I especially like the vacation scenario when used in fanfiction because it's straight out of the Slice-of-Life genre.

I only saw one error with the continuity and that was the bus part. It makes me wonder if you've ever read the manga or watched the anime because if you had, you would know that the girls take a TRAIN to school, not a bus.

That nitpick aside, this has the makings of a great LS fanfic. Keep up the good work.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »