Reviews for If I Can't Love Her
Allison Frush chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Funny you chose that song. James Barbour played The Beast on Broadway and on the the soundtrack and he also was Mr. Rochester in the Broadway musical of Jane Eyre. You Tube him singing Sirens or Farewell Good Angel. Promise you'll love it xoxoxox
zoe alice chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Well-done connection. I love that song, but I hadn't thought of how well it fit Jane Eyre.
RadiantAsTheSun chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is really beautiful. I just finished Jane Eyre, and I find myself reading this fanfic moments later, with tears in my eyes. Thank you!
EmiliaElliot18 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was amazing. Beautifully written and very much in character. I'm a lit major and Mr. Rochester is one of my favorite literary characters. You did him justice. Keep up the good work :)
thepinkunicorn chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. I love how you have this from Mr. Rochester's point of view. I absolutely LOVE Jane Eyre. It seriously is one of the best love stories of all time. And you definetly captured that love. I can definetly see Mr. Rochester feeling this and I feel how heartbroken he is. You did an amazing job.
Phoebe chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I didn't think it was possible, but I love even more...

Amazing

X
Luna Lovegood 726 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This was really good! I just finished reading Jane Eyre last week, and I think you did a really good job of putting into writing the sentiments that Edward Rochester must have felt when Jane ran off.I liked how you added the comparison between Jane and a fairy, for I believe Mr. Rochester really did think her a supernatural being which entered and flitted out at her own whim. The only thing I thought you could add is perhaps the scene where Mr. Rochester yells Jane's name into the open air and, miraculously, she hears him and answers his call. That, I think, would make an excellent ending to yor story and leave the reader with at least some hope for Mr. Rochester that perhaps, someday, he and Jane may be reunited once more.
Alice Kettle chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I love this Sindhis of yours! If I Can't Love her from the Beauty and the Beast broadway production,describes Edward's situation with Jane so perfectly!
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I see where you've been to the new movie-did you enjoy it? I thought it wasn't long enough, but the acting was good and the script was almost adequate.

I like this little vignette-you've done very well with it.