Reviews for Puckurt Goes Green
Liked it
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
MORE!Please?
alefjgnelkwrjlgbvmwsnvswlja chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Please continue, i really wanna read an affair story. Jurt don't make Blaine a bad guy since it's not his fault the writers don't want PucKurt
KlaineHater chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Aw this is heartbreaking. You should write a sequel where everything works out and doesn't end in Klaine.
IloveRemusnSirius chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
good
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Poor Noah! D

I like this... oneshot? XD
Bearcho chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Good one! I sure hope they stay together in the future if you add more chapters _
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Very nice. Top Kurt is always nice to see. As I keep saying, twink doesn't mean bottom. Now if we can just get Bland out of the picture all together.
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I want more episodes as long as kurt will for ever be pucks 3

even if they don't end up together it would be awesome if kurt still had nmore fellings for puck then blaine333
IceQueenRia chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Though this works really well as a one-shot, I would be fully interested in reading more if you chose to continue, regardless as to whether it ultimately ended up as PucKurt or Klaine.

I really enjoyed this, and while cheating is bad and Kurt should be ashamed of himself, I can't fully blame him. Puck's too hot to resist. But the way you interjected the piece with Klaine lines in italics really gave this something... more.

One thing though, why is it called 'Puckurt goes green'? I just didn't understand that :s