Reviews for One Man's Secrets
lynnrxgal chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Whoa, were you on the money here!
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Well, that was awkward for Danny. Maybe he just should have been brave and come clean, but then Rachel would have his head for doing this without her.
Effie17 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Good idea. I liked it.
Alice I chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I agree with Diane. I do not believe that Danny and Rachel have been together in the biblical sense. During that episode she kissed him on the forehead, she leaned over and fell asleep resting against his chest and she kissed him on the cheek when she and Grace dropped him off at HQ.

I took all of their interactions to be them reconnecting as people. Yes they both clearly still love each other. I get the very strong impression that Danny and Rachel were best friends while they were married. Their feelings run too deeply for it to be anything else.

As Diane said, Danny has far too much integrity to actually sleep with another man's wife. When Rachel and Stan do split I would be surprised if she and danny "hooked up" right away as well. Danny was devastated when she left him. Matt talked him off the ledge for six months after the split. I think that Danny will have some trust issues with Rachel. She hurt him far more than anyone else has. She hurt him more than Matt did when he turned crook and then skipped town.

I have no doubt that the writers are headed in that direction for the two of them, but it will be a process. This won't be quick or easy. In any case those are my thoughts on the situation between Danny and Rachel.
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I love it the man that hooked up with Danny's ex going to his wife's ex to talk about her...ok, you understood that , right? lol...Oh poor Stan and poor Danny I didn't think Danny would come out and lie. But he did help out on the vacation part...I think you did a fantastic job. It was interesting seeing the two together. Sue
Onthnis chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I loved this story! Thank you so much...can't wait to see how the show plays this out
Diane chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
There is no way that Danny is the kind of man that would have an affair with a married woman. Not even if the woman is his ex-wife. He has too much integrity for that. It isn't even something that he would give a fleeting thought to. His principles are an integral part of who he is and going against one would eat away at him. He is still in love with Rachel, that much is true but he also recognizes that Stan loves her too and he would not put Stan through the same heartache that he is going through. That isn't to say that he wouldn't be overjoyed should she leave Stan, but it would have to be her choice and she would have to actually LEAVE, not just test the waters.
nellybean chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Good story..I was kinda irritated that the show took the turn with Danny and Rachel, she is still married after all, but I have a feeling that won't last long on the show. I like how you showed that he kinda had a bit of remorse and I can totally see this happening.
Maverick88 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I really like the conflict in this because Danny is a good man above all else. Keep writing please!
barbara warren chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
can't this summer so we can find out. hope they get this together and do the story right. let keep out more about this couple