Reviews for After Altair
Annika chapter 1 . 1/8
This is by far my fave K/S story. I stumbled across it when I hadn't watched ST yet and only knew of it from clips and trailers for the new movies, and it was hot then. I reread it after watching the new movie in 2009, and doing some more research on pon farr and the rest, and liked it even more. And I've read it again today, now that I've seen 24 eps of TOS and read countless K/S fics. I haphazardly googled "kirk spock pon farr...bed? corner? bones...mad?" in an attempt to find this with the vague memories I had of the details. Totally thrilled when I scrolled and the title rang a huge bell.
I have little hope for more, as I checked your author page to see what else I could read and discovered this is your only story and it's from 2003...but thanks for leaving this one up here, and if you ever do right more, oh my god I would read that in a heartbeat!
SlayQueen16 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I loved reading this. :—) I hope you write more oneshots of S/K. I've just gotten into the pairing because I've recently fallen in love with Star Trek. Anyway, keep up the good work and I hope you keep writing on. :—D

Live long and prosper. \/
KO chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I DIDN'T WANT THAT TO END YOU ARE GREAT K THX
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
HOT!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Very nice. This feels more realistic than a lot of K/S slash and is all the sweeter for that.
bleachdreamer0 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Quite a.. Smutty story if u ask me. I enjoyed it. Don't let it get deleted.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Thanks for that
Loved the punch line
Arya May chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow... this was awesome XD
Miri chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wonderful story! Please write more! :)
Draechaeli chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
good fic. I am glad it all turned out good in the end!
one hell of an otaku chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
i liked it very good well done.i hope i can see more great fics from you keep doing great and keep being awesome
Jolly jamacian janitor chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I feel like they slowly become like sentimental and eventually 'bitches' and I can just see Mccoy coming in to be the pimp of the party, it was a little out of character closer to the end but it made me brush and humbly giggle and I don't usually do that shit so yeah well written you are very talented. AND it wasn't even that off, just a little gigglesnortchuckle thing and I liked the change of character, "Spock aligned his member with Kirk's entrance.

"I am penetrating now.""

PREPARE FOR PENETRATION that part was just awesome

Also did Spock growl at yeoman if so GREATEST CONCEPT EVER Mccoy was spunky and lively comical as always SPICY you nailed his personality and dialog. I also loved the attentions given to scott's accent, Kirk was like CRAZY man in the sex scenes and spock in the pon farr one was to say the least AN ANIMAL, also surprised how often he's willing to have sex. Sex was extensive, not too long or too detailed perfect length/detail but just the frequency and lack of outside contact and story but it was really good . Again, great. I can picture (4/5 down the story) the new movie characters more so than the original they just seem more similar to the people you were second time they had sex it was like spock was a little summer camp teen having his first homosexual experience and at that relisation I LAUGH MY ASS OFF, I LOVE IT.
hana-to-mame chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh my gosh that was AMAZING!
CastielLovesDean chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
HA! Nice twist on the typical Bones outburst! "Damn it Jim, you're the captain, not a doctor."

Lol: If anyone ever accused the first officer of cuddling, much less spooning, this reserved individual would vehemently deny such a preposterous allegation. - preposterous, indeed.

LMAO: "As long as they're willing and able to consent... and not made of lava or something equally caustic."

and

"I'm just making sure Vulcan crazy-time didn't tear you a new one."

Biased indeed, lol. Very nice.
hypatia kosh chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Heh, fun. I thought the thorough descriptions of the first time were pretty good. Expand more on Scotty. Monitoring all the locked doors-what's up with that? I like how you show that Scotty really cares. And that tense scene in the hallway-really loved that. McCoy reaching for the brain bleach-komedy gold. Spock was so awesome in pon farr. I was surprised about the revelation because I thought it would be the typical "we're bonded now" plot. Liked the different twist. I suppose Kirk replicated a glycerin solution, or maybe just oleic acid? (Slimey!)