Reviews for And Keep On Fighting
Carver Edlund chapter 33 . 10/14/2011
as always, i loved the last few chapters and the ending to this story! sorry i havent been able to read it for a while but things have been crazy with work and class
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 32 . 10/1/2011
Wow girl you did such an amazing job on this chapter it was so sad when Sam jumped in the hole with micheal at least now Dean has kitty to help him through this tough time because she knows what it feels like to lose a family member you did such an exceptional job on this story I'm so looking forward to the next instalment :)ps congrats to Jenna for winning the contest can't wait till you post the new story marking it down in my calendar now I'm so looking forward to see how kitty handles the pregnancy in the new story should be fun lol and I wonder what secrets she is going to be keeping thanks again for sharing your story with your fans what did you think of last night eps of supernatural I think our Winchester boys are in way over their heads with this new evil and poor Cass
xJenzaFreakx chapter 32 . 9/30/2011
Aw, that ending, I cry every freaking time! You did such an awesome job with with both your stories and I can't wait to see what the next one will bring us! it's funny you should mention Dean and Kitty moving to Indiana- my SPN OFC is from Indiana, I mean it's her hometown. So funny, haha! Anyway, I must've skipped this chapter when I saw you updated, unless you updated both chapters on the same day or didn't send me any damn emails...either way, it is an awesomely written fic! I'll be counting the days 'til your new story is posted! (still so excited that I won the contest- I'm so lame haha- but that happens when you live a boring life like mine. Haha!
xJenzaFreakx chapter 33 . 9/30/2011
Aw, I'm so happy you liked my idea enough to use it! D Yay! The next story sounds really awesome! O_O I just can't wait 'til you start posting! x] Thanks for choosing my title idea and good luck with your next story! (Not that you'll need much! I'll be reading every step of the way, anyhow lol.)
Shadowcat7694 chapter 32 . 9/30/2011
Hot diggity dang! Kitty's come a long way. All her family save her father and Skylar is dead. I think Case's husband is still alive...or ex-husband I suppose or her widow...whatever...anyway he's survived COUNTLESS attacks of the wierd, nasty, perverted, and even some pyscho creatures. She's died, escaped from Heaven, got engaged, helped end the Apocolypse. It's a wonder she hasn't gone round the bend yet! It's been a long journey and it's not over yet! We'll all tune in for the next installment and that new character you promised! Give us a teaser? Please?

xJenzaFreakx chapter 31 . 9/22/2011
Aw! Such a dramatic two chapters! I feel so bad for Dean. [ (Well, all of them really. They all lose Sam.) Anyway, very well written! I do want to point out a little bit of constructive criticsm: you don't have to repeat the character's name in every sentence.

For example in the sentence: That's when she felt Dean crumple in her arms, and the two fell to the sidewalk as Dean/HE cried against Kitty's/HER shoulder. A hand went to the back of his head and she held him tightly, knowing the ache he was feeling, and Kitty/SHE allowed Dean to have the few moments he needed to fall apart.

It gets a bit repetitive when you use their names instead of his/him/her now and then. D You don't have to take this personally/seriously! It's just a tip! Either way, that sentence was heartbreaking and vivid and you're still an awesome writer! Can't wait for your big finale!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 31 . 9/22/2011
Omg girl that chapter was so sad poor Sam my heart broke when he said goodbye to everyone and than when he made kitty and dean promise to get out of the hunters life kitty knows what Dean is going through because of how she lost her sister case omg Hun exceptional chapter i seriously can't wait till you update this again keep up the amazing work :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 30 . 9/19/2011
Kitty poor car I feel sorry for Dean now as well because of the promise that he made to death he has to leave Sam jump in the hole lmao when kitty got caught trying to sneak In bobbys house the whole walk of shame lol and poor Cass I just love how stumped he always is amazing chapter girl loved it I'm just so excited about the next chapter hope it soon :)oxoxoxo
ren-hatake chapter 30 . 9/18/2011
haha Kitty got burned! Skylar did point out the obvious that she was still wearing her clothes from the previous day. Excellent chapter as always
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
Oh no the chevelle poor kitty baby amazing chapter totally action packed which I loved go Cass for saving kitty you truly are such an exceptional writer this is so my fav story on ff I'm so excited for the next chapter :)ps i would think a supernatural musical eps would be such a good idea so fingers crossed they will do one it would be fun to watch
Shadowcat7694 chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
Ahh son of a b***h! The Cheville has survived everything, even heaven and it gets the windshield busted by a piece of goddang CONCRETE? That is so not fair! Well at least they got to see some fireworks before Kitty implodes! :) I feel sorry for Dean. He's gotta be the one to defuse her. :'[ poor dean is a goner!
jempa1112 chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
i literally bust out laughing at the thought of an spn musical episode...i think it would be a bad idea...could you imagine them jumping around doing ballet moves like the gag reel or even 'fame' stlye dancing...great chapter..
ren-hatake chapter 29 . 9/12/2011
It would be funny to have them do a musical and it would be entertaining them singing about killing demons and fighting the supernatural. I mean they already done the tv show one which was hilarious...anyways this was a jammed packed chapter and I loved the action that you put in here. I'm a huge action junkie so way ta go! :) Can't wait for the next one!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 28 . 9/12/2011
I have to say when Crowley showed Sam and Dean the pic of him and bobby kissing so funny lol I just love the way that kitty and skyler are getting to know each other and of course the next chapter is going to be epic with Dean meeting death and the going after zombie awesome please please update ASAP I'm dying for the next chapter already :)ps this is probably not the best name for your next story living the normal life is never that easy
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 27 . 9/12/2011
I know I have loads to catch up on amazing as ever girl I'm just so in love with this story at least now they have the ring from the horse man whoo you truly are doing such am exceptional job on this on the way to read the next chapter now :)