Reviews for To Have & to Hold
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Amazing! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update! :)
Brooklyn Knight chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
So My birthday is coming up and I would be thrilled if I got an email saying this story had been updated. Your originality of this story is captivating and deserves at least another chapter...or twenty. I'm not really picky.
deanloverforever chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Love it! Please update soon! :D
skycord1990 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON AGAIN!

Wow so Rissa likes Danielle but the other two want her gone so they won't lose their position as Dean's wives.
Bayoumom chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
I'm just loving this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
AmyLee22 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
you sexy king. Love you. My lord woman you are talented. Please update this very soon!
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Amazing girl really starring to hate Suzy and lauren though Rissa quite I like her but I think she in love with Sammy wow Dean gave danelle his mom necklace I love the way this story is heading girl hope you can update it soon dying to find put what happens next:)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
:) good chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Awesome awesome! More soon please
Carver Edlund chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
loved it! i really hate laura and suzie but poor rissa! she is just caught up in everything.
Angelyn chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
This is a great story so far! Keep up the great work! I look forward to the next chapter!
DeanFan chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Hmmmmm. I wonder if we are going to like Rissa in this story or if she's just being nice to keep her enemy closer. I wonder if she's pregnant for the big secret.

I have a feeling there's going to be lots of cat fights ahead. LOL!
BrittMad chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I love it keep those chapter coming