Reviews for To Have & to Hold
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Amazing! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update! :)
Brooklyn Knight chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
So My birthday is coming up and I would be thrilled if I got an email saying this story had been updated. Your originality of this story is captivating and deserves at least another chapter...or twenty. I'm not really picky.
deanloverforever chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Love it! Please update soon! :D
skycord1990 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011

Wow so Rissa likes Danielle but the other two want her gone so they won't lose their position as Dean's wives.
Bayoumom chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
I'm just loving this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
AmyLee22 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
you sexy king. Love you. My lord woman you are talented. Please update this very soon!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Amazing girl really starring to hate Suzy and lauren though Rissa quite I like her but I think she in love with Sammy wow Dean gave danelle his mom necklace I love the way this story is heading girl hope you can update it soon dying to find put what happens next:)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
:) good chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Awesome awesome! More soon please
Carver Edlund chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
loved it! i really hate laura and suzie but poor rissa! she is just caught up in everything.
Angelyn chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
This is a great story so far! Keep up the great work! I look forward to the next chapter!
DeanFan chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Hmmmmm. I wonder if we are going to like Rissa in this story or if she's just being nice to keep her enemy closer. I wonder if she's pregnant for the big secret.

I have a feeling there's going to be lots of cat fights ahead. LOL!
Britt.2009 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I love it keep those chapter coming