Reviews for The animal I have Become
I really hope you're planning on continuing this story. It's been a while now.
ImpoliteLover chapter 16 . 8/20
I can't believe it ended like that!?
Raging Raven chapter 16 . 8/15
The feels are hitting me hard right now.
So good! When is the sequel ourt?
Great! Can't wait for the sequel.
Rogue1221 chapter 16 . 8/5
So great! Can't wait for sequel!
meangirl8 chapter 16 . 8/5
Oh i enjoyed it. Can't wait
in-that-reason chapter 16 . 8/5
Really wasn't expecting Dieter to get shot, but he still seems to care for Nicholette.
Can't wait for chapter 16. Update please
Aw, poor Nicholette. I really want her and Dieter to end up together but it seems a bit unlikely now. I hope Marcel will be alright.
meangirl8 chapter 15 . 8/3
Update soon
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 14 . 8/2
Oh lord, Hellstrom is just digging himself deeper & deeper. Nicolette will not stand for anyone harming Marcel & to think that he will be the one to question him doesn't bring about the best of scenarios in my mind. Particularly, if he's under the impression that the cousin knows anything.
meangirl8 chapter 14 . 7/30
Im glad u updated.
I'm in love with your story. So unique and captivating. I hope you can add some other characters from the movie as well, like Landa, Hicox or Zoller. And I'd love to read more of Dieter's point of view :)
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 13 . 7/19
I have been very fortunate to find this story. It has captured my full attention since the second I began reading. What a tale! I never would have thought to sympathizing with Hellstrom, but here I am feeling utterly conflicted. I feel very desperate to read more, & I hope you have some free time to continue the tale. It is avsolity riveting. A very enriching story, that I hope will continue to evolve. Well done.