Reviews for Xerosis
Addictedforevermore chapter 11 . 7/14
Wow, good job. Honestly I hoped for more romantic action between the two dark lords...but anyways wonderful work.
httpkirby chapter 11 . 7/13
Woaha, I've actually read some of your fics before and I love this one much like I love those! Really great story you told here, the comedy and interesting story really made this memorable.
brodylopa chapter 11 . 7/11
Good book i enjoyed it I would have liked a epilogue of the magical world after everything got settled you know harry and volde finally dying together after the end but its a good book anyways
3 chapter 11 . 7/6
I think this was the first of your fics that I read- one that I read at least 3 times lol, and really got me to seeing everything else you write. It's so wonderfully written. and I love the characters, the plot, the little twists of humor- thank you! :D
*squee* Ah! I love, love, love this pic! I would have maybe preferred a bit more romantic fluff between carry and Voldie but I totally appreciate the skill and thoughtfulness with whitch you created the terms and plot of your story. You even found a way to make the age difference less creepy, so kudos :). Anyway, I love epic bamf Harry and he was perfect and just the right amount of sane and I just love this story! (did I mention that already)
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 2 . 7/5
I think he might be worse than Riddle... as he knows the price of his failure
melissa52080 chapter 11 . 7/2
I liked it. I've never seen any story like this.
Lor-tan chapter 11 . 6/20
This was absolutely lovely. Thank you for your time!
TheMingle250 chapter 11 . 6/15
it's disappointing when there's nothing left. I'm literally asking million of questions in my head on what happens in the story. Gosh, the way you write it is awesome!
amyrlinengineer chapter 11 . 6/9
I enjoyed this. it was a novel concept to move to the Moon, and I liked having the DEs and students working together. haha. thank you for sharing with us.
nanakim2118 chapter 11 . 6/5
Never bored to reread this story again and again. What will happen next? Are Harry and Voldemort gonna be together?
OnlyRoyalBlue chapter 11 . 5/29
the story was good but I was kind of disappointed because there weren't much about Tom and Harry's relationship
Heart chapter 5 . 5/26
Huh. Totally could see Hermione coming to that conclusion. I was irritated and exasperated with her when she walked out of the library, but I'm pleased with her opening her mind at the end. Terry just put out a hit on his brother...or just gave permission, really.
Heart chapter 4 . 5/25
Yaaay soulful Riddle! Luna...queen.
Heart chapter 3 . 5/25
I like the randomness and codes
2,307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »