Reviews for Xerosis
my deathly hallows chapter 4 . 14h
I loved lunas comment

:]
Random girl chapter 1 . 8/18
This seems like it could turn out to be a really interesting story and I can't wait to read the rest of it. I am glad however, that you explained why Harry went back to when he did since I did not understand at first. But now it makes more sense, so thanks! Keep up the good work!
cookiesrforme chapter 11 . 8/12
I loved this story and I'm so glad that you finished it! THIS WAS SO AMAZING :D
I understand that you won't be doing a sequel or an epilogue. While that's disappointing because I love this so much that I'm going to re-read this whole story about fifty more times, I get it. This was so wonderfully written, the plot was so interesting and Tom's and Harry's relationship as the story progressed was so incredibly captured... -sighs dreamily :P-
Anyway, thanks for writing it!
Felixlover chapter 8 . 8/6
why is there a riddle and Voldemort and harry and xerosis aren't th bot the same as the other?
SakuraLuck chapter 8 . 8/5
Sort of confused about tom and voldie and xes and harry. They're doubles right? But it said Voldie's younger self
SearingFireBlaze chapter 11 . 8/1
I'd say that this story is one of the best that I have ever read. It's up there with the ten best.
Berlin chapter 11 . 7/31
This was awesome! I actually really liked the story ending there; it gave a nice overall feel to it. I loved how it all worked out in the end, though I would have paid to see the mundanes' faces. Who knows, maybe I'll see the broadcast one day, seeing as no matter how much I practise magic still seems out of my reach. :)
Berlin chapter 10 . 7/31
AWESOME!
Berlin chapter 9 . 7/31
I just love all this moon stuff! Luna is still frepic! (Fruking epic, because Luna deserves a frepic description.)
Berlin chapter 7 . 7/31
Yay, more Death! I'm starting to think that death is one of my favourite characters in this fanfic! Like, third, after Harry, then Tom. Then Death, then Luna. The rest is a jumbled mash of likes and dislikes, but Wormtail and Umbitch are still in my own purrsonal Hell for characters. :]
Berlin chapter 6 . 7/31
Awesomely hilarious XD XD
The German spell was fine, I'm fluent in it and it's all good! :) (and hilarious) XD
Berlin chapter 5 . 7/30
Terry is strong; his brother, strongly stupid. :] H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H3! He deserves it! Awesome chapter!
Berlin chapter 4 . 7/30
Luna is a class of her own xD
AWESOME! AWESOMER THAN PRUSSIA!
Berlin chapter 1 . 7/30
Ok. First off, wow.
Second- wow.
Third- wow.
Etc., but I have other stuff to say too.
This is awesome. Siriusly. Epically awesome. Sheer awesome. I love how Harry now intereacts with his world, though I do feel slightly bad for the vampires (just not any sparkling ones, they deserve any and all pain), and I am wondering how getting a werewolves' soul would affect him. Purrhaps it'll occur later in the story, and so, I must continue reading!
Written in Class chapter 11 . 7/25
This is a truely amazing story but that ending sucked ass. Life isn't perfectly rounded but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be.
2,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »