Reviews for Xerosis
Lord Momonga's Disciple chapter 11 . 9/13
This was a wonderful story. :)
pinkhairedwiz chapter 1 . 9/4
loved it. thanks for writing
pinkhairedwiz chapter 6 . 9/2
it's funny that Ron said that because, they did, they really did and no one saw it coming until it happened
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 11 . 8/23
This was quite interesting and I have enjoyed your writing style.
iworshipthedarklord chapter 11 . 8/1
ELRJNGOEWIRNGPO3IGR
so perfect it hurts chapter 11 . 7/17
Wow! I don't often like this pairing but you managed to get their interactions just right!
Thanks for writing what I consider to be a very original story, whilst maintaining the true nature of JK's characters.
- SPIH
huchambacha chapter 11 . 7/12
Great story! I actually kinda liked the abrupt ending - it felt like a natural place to end the story.
animemangaobsessed chapter 7 . 7/10
lmao! Harry is a complete asshole who loves getting reactions out of people. love those fanfic types right next to the quiet and unsuspecting types that can cut down your whole self worth with a few well placed words! Keep up the good work!
Little Silent One chapter 11 . 7/4
This is a great story, I love the concept of it and the way you wrote it. You have true talent. The only thing I could think of that was lacking was Harry and Voldmort/Tom's relationship. I understand your points about it though, this is just my personal opinion. Thank you for writing a wonderfully written story.
jadethetroll chapter 11 . 6/29
well, i've read my fair share of fanfictions and this is THE first one i came across that even considered space travel of mundanes, much less to try it with magical means. but it is rell written and rather good with its physics. i like it. well done
LonelyBoy614 chapter 1 . 6/18
Dementor!Harry does beg the question. If the Ministry just allowed the Dementors free reign upon the Muggles, the Muggles would've been eventually wiped out since the Dementors can't be killed.
SilentAttendance chapter 3 . 5/29
Normally I don't like super!Harry, but he's ok in this story since you've made him resourceful. And his character is not completely flat.
Luna's amazing in your story. :)
Arrow403683 chapter 11 . 5/24
this was soo cool, the right amount of plot and crazy humour. awesome idea, thanks for writing!
nehap chapter 1 . 5/17
I loved the story. soooooo good . I have read this more then 10 times and still come back to it . thanks for an awesome story .
Owari no Seiryu chapter 11 . 5/14
It was sooooooo good. Everything pieced together so nicely. I wish there had been a bit more harry dementor power action but still satisfied. Another smooch would have been quite pleasant but I'm content. 10/10 Thank you for a wonderful story bats!
2,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »