Reviews for Xerosis
HH logged off chapter 11 . 8/20
Thank you this was wonderful I came for the OP Harry who, kind of like in a video game gets to start over with cheats, levelled up developed magical core and all that jazz, in order to achieve a better ending. Realistically the deaths couldn't be avoided and I like your portrayal of Harry the survivor, weary, hardened, disillusioned, but humourous (albeit dark and twisted at times) old man. After he established equal footing with Riddle I stick around for the humour (lol Barry being bullied), the unpredictable ness and the 'To the moon' plot which really intrigued me lol. I agree with Luna - Harry and Tom need to shag! I came here for slash! (That kiss was so innocent, and the simplicity of it kept it neutral... Was it sweet? was it just toms unguarded moment?) but like Tom making the first move heehee it's funny thinking he's technically the younger lover if they decide to take their relationship in that direction. I like Harry's answer; but leaving it up to Tom! Poor Tom! He'll have to get over himself first XD but Luna is always spot on and Harry normally listens to her suggestions and goes along with her ideas. And I have no doubt he loved Ginny (that moment when he looked into the mirror of erised was really touching when he said goodbye to his old life basically or something). Sort of agree with how the implication Harry was with Ginny due to the shadow of Tom lol and how he felt sort of empty after defeating him in the first life. But when they duelled and he felt so alive - they obviously have chemistry (as mad and dysfunctional the relationship is in your awesome story) and aee attracted to each other. Plus the level of trust, confidentiality... Harry told Tom everything to make things fair and treat him as an equal, but at the same time heh them playing house was so cute. Harry would get mad, but he's definitely the wife that keeps Tom in check and manipulates things to go his way lol
Kind of wonder what happened to the lilac bunnies Luna left on the moon...
But again thank you ! I really really enjoyed reading this and the interaction with dumbledore felt so canon also lol death and Fawkes and Hogwarts having their own sentience and voices was funny and interesting !
laserdemon chapter 11 . 8/17
I have read thousands of stories and this is by far in my top ten. I have read this particular story many times and I believe you did an excellent job writing it.
Hela Haleth Hiraeth chapter 3 . 8/6
As a Mandarin speaker, I like that you've incorporated m Mandarin into your story, but I'd like to point something out. Fùqīn is the formal term of father, and from what I've heard in Taiwan, usually when you use it it's wǒ de fù qīn, which means my father. An informal version would be Bábá. I'm not sure if you did that on purpose or not, but I was just clearing it up. Good story, by the way! I always love your HPLV stories.
szw5009 chapter 11 . 7/17
Thanks for the read.
amenoshimai1 chapter 5 . 7/15
there we're 11,000,000 people who died in world war II 6,000,000 of them we're Jewish (I'm from is rea... It's practicly the only thing that will never be forgotten here)
toniaosakwe chapter 11 . 7/2
omg best fic ever!
Wingardium-Levi-OHSHIT chapter 11 . 6/22
This is probably one of my favorite fanfics and I must have reed it at least six times.
Danneyland chapter 7 . 6/18
Just letting you know: the accent on the "a" in the phrase "tête-á-tête" in this chapter should be in the opposite direction - thus "à".

Also, more of a side-note than anything else, but Harry actually used the Imperius in canon too. He used it on that Death Eater at Gringotts when they were stealing Hufflepuff's cup from her vault. He gave the Death Eater the order to hide. So his use of the Imperius isn't restricted to his second life. (Or is it Imperious...? Canadian English spellings are messing with my brain (eg. colour, armour, etc.).)
Ugotaurus chapter 11 . 6/11
Well done! I really enjoyed reading this story. I love the open ending and the length of the fic, any longer and it would have become boring. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Lindela chapter 1 . 6/11
I Loved it!
Shiki chapter 2 . 6/4
I don't know about you, but is Morag MacDougal a Wovles of the Beyond reference?
10thwhovian chapter 8 . 6/5
The enemy's gate is down! Bwahahaha! Sorry, I had to say it lol.
10thwhovian chapter 1 . 6/4
Wow. That first bit was really depressing. And brilliantly written. Glad I found this fic. :-)
Skywroe chapter 11 . 5/28
That was brilliant I absolutely love it, I, like many others would have liked to have seen what it was like living on the moon or their relationship develop. But you are the artist and you completed the canvas, beautiful work.
Angelic Abomination chapter 11 . 5/7
Loved this. Was a bit dubious about it st timea but all in all enjoyed it immensely. Got into the character by play and loved the story. And it doesn't need anything else. The ending was just fine. This is on my favorites list and I can see me reading it again and again.
2,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »