Reviews for Xerosis

SCREAMS

CRIES
DESCENDS TO HELL
Gato-sama chapter 9 . 3/21
It's not nice to make your fic so funny! I'm reading at work like a bad girl so I have to be quiet. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to laugh silently?! Excellent fic! Love it!
bookworm2192 chapter 11 . 3/21
Just finished re-reading this story, and I still love it! I always get a good chuckle, and I think this story is unique in the whole part-dementor aspect as well as moving away from the earth without crossing over into another universe entirely. Also your take on Death amuses me. I have no shortage of love for this story. :)
Gato-sama chapter 3 . 3/18
Oh nevermind. Fanfiction was being stubborn. I see year 2.
Gato-sama chapter 2 . 3/18
Did you write a year 2? I'd love to read it.
philodices chapter 7 . 3/8
lunar harmony lol
philodices chapter 5 . 3/8
his friends are smart
philodices chapter 3 . 3/7
flame flash flaming!
FastTurtles410 chapter 11 . 3/5
This was an incredibly well written story and I read it start to finish because I just couldn't put it down. I loved thr development of your characters and how they were similar, but not identical to Rowling's. (Barty had me laughing so hard) I loved it, and thanks for writing!
Marta chapter 11 . 3/2
End is always sad no mater how it looks. I loved your fic
Celeste Verteidiger chapter 11 . 3/1
ugh! why!? why!? WHY!? I was hoping there would be a LV/HP. Oh well, It's a great plot! very interesting. . .
Cztelnik chapter 11 . 1/28
Always a fun read.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 7 . 1/29
Y ahora que pasara?
Kreuz13 chapter 8 . 1/21
You are ranting about Sailor Moon as the magical population moved to the moon. Priceless.
Chardinal chapter 11 . 1/9
YAAAASSSS! I really liked it. Good writing and characterization, especially xerosis, barty, luna, and tom. :D
2,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »