Reviews for The Living Dead
Lullyanne chapter 32 . 1/31
That was such an awesome story ! Thanks for writing and sharing it, now it is in my favorites list
TeamEricNSookie chapter 32 . 11/5/2018
On of my favorites!
TeamEricNSookie chapter 12 . 11/4/2018
I do not remember Eric glamouring Sookie in Jackson. Is that something from this story or did I miss something in the books or tv show?
Evl666 chapter 32 . 5/22/2018
Great story. Bitter sweet.
lzdiva4 chapter 32 . 5/15/2018
This is the first of your stories I have ever read. I happened upon it via a random search, and how lucky I was. I really enjoyed your version of the curse and the adventure it took Eric and Sookie on. My only regret is that the glamour was necessary in the end, but at least everyone was able to survive. Maybe some "miracle" will trigger Eric's memory or, better yet, they find themselves back together in spite of the glamour.

Now I'm off to find more of your stories to read!
SCange chapter 32 . 5/4/2018
Loved this story. Hope you find the time at some point to write a sequel
JoannaDeAragon chapter 32 . 3/12/2018
I read your story in one day. The first chapters were very difficult to read to be honest. Because Sookie was accepting whatever other’s troubles and difficulties brought to her. I was ready to leave your story but since it was completed recently (relatively) I reconsidered. Then Sookie decided to stop being a good hostess and it became much more interesting and intriguing for me. Chapter 31 made me cry even ( I am a bit cold-hearted, so that’s something). I don’t think that in your version Eric will ever remember their time together, since he was glamoured. And the ending leaves the reader imagining their future. As a reader I want more and more beautiful chapters like these, but for you as a writer, this is a perfect way to stop the story here, so that the story will be somehow remembered.
Bravo for your Amazing story.
Skittles8705 chapter 31 . 2/18/2018
i absolutely loved this story! i would have loved to know what was going through eric's mind in this last chapter and see what happens in the future. Do you have any plans for a sequel? :)
sbinez chapter 32 . 2/14/2018
What a fantastic story! I definitely feel for Sookie, if you were to do a follow up or an epilogue I get the feeling that somehow Eric would get his memories back. It just can't end like this for Sookie, she tried so hard to fight her feelings because deep down she knew he was the one.
VampMad50 chapter 31 . 1/15/2018
Ok. Just realised this is actually finished, so ignore my review for the last chapter.
I must admit I kinda feel like the stories unfinished. Even though the curse was broken and the vamps got re-vamped, I really wanted to see more of a HEA for Eric and Sookie. It kinda just got left up in the air.
But taking that into account the story was fantastic, so many twists and turns. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Any chance of an epilogue? Maybe?
VampMad50 chapter 32 . 1/15/2018
I’d love to see this updated. Just wondering if you plan to continue?
AZSeaOtter chapter 32 . 1/10/2018
That was a really great mystery! Thank you so much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
Fantastic beginning!
georgiasuzy chapter 32 . 1/1/2018
Oh, how sad! I'm impressed that Bill did such a good job glamoring everyone, and that he got Hunter's address for Sookie. I wondered if Eric would find a condom in his wallet, but forgot all about Clancy. And is this the end? Will there be a sequel?
georgiasuzy chapter 31 . 1/1/2018
Wow, you're so good at this. You're a great writer.