Reviews for Resound
bukalay chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
can't wait for more! especially for Luke :D
hope he gets tortu-err-rescued :p
Athina.na chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
I read this story twice and it still is funny and captivating, I couldn't do anything else unless I finished reading this! It helps that TotA is one of my all-time favourite games. And ohhh, you've a backstory here, me wants. *winks*

I'll be keeping an eye out for updates here!
knight-night chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
We need more Luke!
But good chapter. Try to break up the fight scenes into smaller paragraphs instead of one loooooooooong one, though.
knight-night chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
yay! Ion is with them now! I love him so much. :)
knight-night chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I'm so excited to learn about Luke's past! And are the songs he's singing the Fonic Hymns? This is really good. :)
knight-night chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Awww, the selenias! I love the Abyss moments. And Luke is so much more awesome with long hair.
knight-night chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
You should totes make this a crossover
But it's good so far :)
azure blue espeon chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
I dont quite remember what has happened in this story. Can I have a summary?
And how did everyone meet Ion?
And will there be the other Abyss characters in this? Cause I can totally see Jade as a half elf. But not a super evil one. And I can see Guy as a high placing renegade.
Underwater Dreaming chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
:O
Xtra Cheesy chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Hey, when are you also going to update your story: "from the heavans"? I also got a very funny idea for it to. What if when kirby meets viridi, viridi gets a crush and becomes infatuated, while hades laughs himself to death.
Kiomori chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Oh man, Luke's in trouble! I hope they get to Asgard ASAP, but it looks like he'll be stuck with Kvar for a while. I hope he manages to pull through it!

I'm looking forward to the next update!
LovelyLorelei chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I just recently finished playing Tales of the Abyss, and I'm glad I came back and reread this. A lot of the things I was confused about before - or just didn't know about - make sense now; Luke cutting his hair, his nightmares of purple mist and dead test tube babies, Ion, Lorelei, even the little bits with Luke directing Guardian to his feet and goatees being awesome.

I still get the names 'Luke' and 'Lloyd' mixed up.
AngelicTrinity chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Kyah! You updated again! You should update this story more often! The very concept of Luke and Lloyd being adoptive brothers is awesome and as such, I don't understand why this story isn't updated more often!

Anyways... so Luke is an unfortunate Desian experiment? I've always wondered about the exsphere in his chest... guess that explains everything!

But poor Luke... being captured by the Desians!
Spider.EXE chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
The story is really good so far. Will you be adding more characters from Abyss?