Reviews for Grappling
EvErYtHiNg And SoMuchMore chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
I loved this! Really cute! ;)
Sam chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This is so awesome and funny omg I love it
Cage Bird chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Amazing story loved it
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Bruce, Barry that's cruel! You could wait a few minutes for the passing period to be over! You can't complain when he gets bullied and laughed at because of that!
DPraven chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Hahahahahahahaha! Oh, man. Fun times :D
rayeveryday chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Ok, so I wasn't a big fan of this ship, but I decided to read this and...Wow! This chapter was so cute!
teaandtheghosts chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
This so so good I can't handle it. You are amazing, and should be very proud. Can't wait for more of these two from you.
Pokerfacedcat chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
dawww the cuties
Mistress of Solitude chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Beautiful.
Robin Red R chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
This was absolutely fantastic. Really, what else is there to say? It was just beautifully written, and so realistic, from the first chapter and the braces fiasco, to Wally proposing, to their night together. It had the perfect amount of sap, fluff, angst and playing into the emotions of all of them, even Bruce and Alfred. I just loved this so much! You are a really talented writer, and I enjoy your work so very much.
something40423 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
This is amazingly awesome
Konyi chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
If I weren't reviewing this at three in the morning I would leave a longer review but let me tell you, this chapter right here, or epilogue if you will, is one of the best things I've read, in all seriousness, it really is. Just how it begins, how Wally is concerned about Dick, how they go to dinner, how freaking Wally proposes, he freaking proposed like omfg! How they had hot sex, Dick riding Wally like omfg! The morning after...like OMFG, freaking perfect asffghk! Definitely a favorite amongst favorites :)
Konyi chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
I'm quite surprised daddybats was so passive about Wally putting the moves on his young ward. Way to be liberal Daddybats, unlike Alfred, hahaha. Lovely, angsty wally is best wally, artemis was a bit rude, but clearly she was just worry for her teammate. Again, this has been really lovely, sorry for not reviewing earlier. better late than never I always say :)
Konyi chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
No, Robin, don't burn to death, anything but that!
Konyi chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
this is a classic, re-reading again for the lolz and to review, since I didn't do it last time. :)