Reviews for Rainstorms
WickedBeyondCompare chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
will you be updating this again? its been a while. do you plan on continuing? I hope you do
Caricature of a Witch chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Interesting story... I find some quirks in your writing style, but nothing that would keep me from reading it, and I'd really like you to go on with it... :D
Niki
Emeralicious chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Ich hab zuerst gar nicht bemerkt, dass die Story gar nicht von einem Muttersprachler geschrieben wurde, dein Englisch ist so gut, das fällt gar nicht auf. Ich glaube deine Story schon mal gelesen zu haben, aber ich versuche in der Regel nicht zu viele Stories zu lesen, bei denen ich den Eindruck habe, dass diese nicht weiter geschrieben werden. Aber jetzt, wo's hier ja weitergeht, freu ich mich auf Updates
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Ich bin English, aber ich spreche nur ein bisschen, bisschen Deutsch XD so, sehr gut! Hehe...ich liebe Glinda und Elphaba :)
JarrenThropp chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Omg, poor Elphaba! Please don't let her be washed with more water!
apprentice celt chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Definately continue to write this story. I really want to read more into Galindas head and when she will take the time to reason out her feelings. An interesting twist with Galinds father having know of Elphaba and feeling guilty over her past. Good stuff! Thank you for creating this, and please keep it up!
AWickedDistraction chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
OHMYOZ please update soon! I'm really loving this story! Though it is a little hard to read about Elphaba (especially as a little girl) being hurt like that. But it enhances the story, I think.

Great job! :)
Kohaku Zelpher chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
Sweet chapter! Seems like things are about to heat up with Glinda's dad arriving! Hope next chapter does not take too long to update!
AlexandriaVE chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Very sweet! Galinda is being so caring and so good :)
SlAsHlOvEx chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
I love this, i want to know about Elphie's past, like now plz :P But you have got to continue this :)
Kohaku Zelpher chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Nice story! Can't wait to read more. Especially about Elphaba's past I have some what an idea but would like to read what happens in your story.
meantnoharm chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I just read all three chapters in one sitting. The concept you have here: it's usually Glinda who's the weaker character but you have Elphaba hurt. I like that. :) I can't wait for your next chapter, this is fabulous!
Clemenmore chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
looking good so far.
Micheala chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Hey

No pressure but...

Please write more! I was enjoying it and I was really interested and then BAM! It just ended, right in the middle and I was like NOOOO!

So yeah, if you could keep writing that would be great!

Thanks :P
denpa wave chick saki chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Hooray! You finally got a story up! I'm sure it's going to be a good one, you're off to a great start! keep it up :)