Reviews for Sick Days
Homefreesc chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Aww… poor you :)
Love the story!
MisguidedGhostWriter chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This was great, but I don't think paranormal activity was all that scary. I watched it, and gave the occasional scream, but by the end I was laughing. I don't think the Doctor would find it scary at all.
kikatyugi chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This story is amazing! And very fluffy.
Dakota chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
That was so cute! I love fluffiness :P
pineapplegirl123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is the fluffiest thing i've ever read oh my gosh IM SCREAMING AHHH
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
amazing
Clara A. Rose chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Slightly fluffy but very cute and overall really good story. :)

(PS. I understand the obsession with feedback.)
themagicoakleaf chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Adorable fluffiness!
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Aww this was lovely
Deleted account5 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
So cute! I love it! Feel free to check out Holding On For Love!
DarlingDracorex chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was utterly adorable, as always! And it was hilarious! I love that the Doctor was completely terrified towards the end! I totally pictured David Tennant screaming like a little girl and it was hilarious! Oh, and the description of the kiss was beautiful. I particularly liked this line: "He sighed against her lips, his breath ghosting over her skin rather wonderfully." 'Ghosting' is a wonderful word that I have never thought of using before now. I think I might just steal it to use in my latest Castle fanfic... So thanks! :)
lauraxtennant chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
They are so adorable. And totally incapable of not snuggling whenever the opportunity presents itself :D
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I loved this. I was sick last week with a sore throat, headach and I just felt poorly. I wish I had had a Doctor that I could cuddle up to. It would be awesome if it was THE Doctor. I'd love that!

Anyway before I start babbling I will stop there.

Fantastic story! Loved it!

(Sorry for the short babble. I tend to do that a lot) :)
seablue4u chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Aww great story. Now go pop in a tenth doctor series and watch some david with a cuppa. And you'll feel better.
BMWWfreak chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Great story. Love the idea of always reviewing...I do the same thing, unless I REALLY don't like it. So take this review as a complement! :)