Reviews for To Look With Blinded Eyes
AddictedToBooks97 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Aww, this is so sweet! I love good old fashioned fluff like this. :D
nightingales-rose chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Absolutely beautiful, and so romantic! I love the imagery of this story, and the way in which you describe the characters' emotions and the way they speak . . . Wonderful!
my-echo chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is just a really, really beautiful story. It's told so well - I loved it.
Navy Babe chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
XD You seriously made my weekend. This and the five chapters of your other story were the perfect way to start out this long holiday weekend. This was just...perfection. Seriously. I love the fact that not everything is happily ever after for Christine and Erik here-because, honestly, it wouldn't have been. No way. The blindfold thing was just so perfect and romantic and I loved that Christine was the one to initiate it the second time. She's such a little spitfire when she wants to be! And the last scene was just so beautiful. So intimate and and honest and gorgeous. Loved every word of this one...like all the others. :)
RandomAnon chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Hi! I love you and your stories, and I was just wondering if you could write another story soon. One that I would love to see you write would be about, after Erik and Christine's intimacies, when she realizes she's pregnant or something. I would love to see what you think his reaction would be!
A.R. LaBaere chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Wow, yet another powerful story! It really had power over me- a lot of the time, I felt like crying and screaming at the characters. "Erik, stop threatening her, you know you wouldn't! Christine, stop being such a shallow little girl!" But I think that shows how powerful of a story it is. I was relieved at the end- I was really starting to worry! I really thought the story showed how powerful their bond is.
phanpiggy chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow. Best one-shot EVER! I absolutely LOVE your style of writing! It's so indescribably beautiful! You did a wonderful job keeping Erik and Christine in character. You presented a very thought-provoking perspective on Erik and Christine's relationship that made me ponder over aspects of their bond that I had failed to see before.
Phantom Night Owl chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was a wonderful story! Your Erik and Christine are always so finely done, and this story was no different. You had me disliking Christine at the beginning, but then it became apparent that she had loved him all along. That was very well done. The tenderness and passion that you bestow on my favorite couple is always a treat. I eagerly look forward to more from you.
greenlightning chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is quite amazing. I'm an absolute fan of your work. You've displayed a perfect Erik; his thoughts, reactions, everything is perfect. He's the sweet, unsure, intelligent and tad bit insane Phantom we all love. Thank you for posting this! Beaucoup d'amour! xx
inujisan chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
this was quite beautiful. You really dived into the psyche of Erik, and the possibility of Christine seeing Erik as the angel she once knew
Rose Greenwood chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is wonderful. I love the switch from the torment of Erik thinking that Christine doesn't love him to the realization that she does. You write both of the characters so well, I'm very envious. I always love your Christine, you show a strength in her that most people never see, let alone show. Of all the writers here, I think you are by far my favorite.
xredthreadsx chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
All I can say is... *sigh*

I've missed you so.

You're one of those writers that never fail to get a reaction (*cough*tears*cough*) out of me, you're so great. :D

As always, I look forward to the next one! Is a multi-chapter fic upon the horizon soon? :D
Oxfords Not Brogues chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
My dear, I have just read nearly all of your work after this masterpiece. This was so wonderfully written, I am quite jealous of your abilities! I am anxious to see more :)
Mominator124 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
(Blissful sigh) Now THAT'S what I call a PotO story!

None of this loathing Erik one moment and (unbelievingly) loving him the next nonsense. No, you actually give Christine a voice, and EXPLAIN to Erik why she turned to Raoul.

I LOVE the emotion you put into this story; I love Erik's POV and how torn he is between what he wants and what deep down he knows is right. And that he finally, in the end, DOES the right thing and wins Christine because of it.

Doesn't hurt that I'm an E/C 'shipper, either. XD

Thank you.

Barb
edka88 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I loved it! It was beautifully written as always and I love when you write Erik so unsure, hiding his insecurity with anger and demands.

Thanks for sharing!