Reviews for It's Up to You, New York!
DarrenColfer chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
So the Dr doesn't want Kurt to know where is it so that means that he can't see Blaine and Blaine won't know or see him pregnant?
DestielPotter chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
2 years since the last update, really? Is the story just over. I liked it. Good one.
klaine4eva11 chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
Loved the story I'm so late in reading these fics was this finished u haven't been around fir a long time if you still out there will be waiting off an update if there is going to be. Still thx for your story it was beautiful
Klaine fanatic chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I LOVE this story. And my principles name is actually mr. fitzpatrick. What a coincidnece!
redrosegal chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
NEEDZ SEQUEL! And thanks for the shout out! You're too sweet. Loved this chapter so, so much. :D
redrosegal chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
HI! I'M REVIEWING! Awesome chapter! :D Can't wait for more(even though there is more...) And I love Taylor in this chapter. Oh small children and their ability to make people really, really mad.
Steffi Star chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
Sequel definitely!
buddygirl1004 chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
Ekkk! Yay! Wedding! So cute!

UPDATE SOON!
Kathilinette chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
You do know Hannukah is eight days, right? And has nothing to with Jesus.
BlahTAYLORISAWESOME chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Fine you little review slut! Here I am. *Sighs* this is the most buzzare things Ever! Kurt should be preggo again with twins! Muhahaha ( Kurt survives Of course)
Buddygirl1004 chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Great chappie! And we k kw what you mean, were review whores too, always need to get them to live lol.

PLZ UPDATE SOON!Wonder whats wrong with Kurtie...
redrosegal chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Mhmm. Write the oneshot of the smut. *nods a lot* And I want Blaine to propose when Kurt graduates. :) Can't waaait!
Buddygirl1004 chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
GREAT CHAPPIE! and yea make that one-shot!

And the wedding should b soon!

OH WHAT WRONG WITH KURTIE?

UPDATE SOON!