Reviews for Death Note: Victory
ImaginationAngel chapter 20 . 2/8
Your story is going well, I especially love all the mind games that Sora is playing on everybody including himself. I'm not actually sure how you plan for Sora to get T on his side and deal with Naomi's reaction to that...I have the distinct feeling she does not like sharing. The only criticism I have is the block text. You keep the paragraphs short, but it can get hard to keep up with the dialogue that's in the middle of the blocks. I personally also like longer chapters but that's because I read very quickly, so I'm ok with having the chapters short if that's what you're comfortable with. I hope you update again soon.
het het hetalia chapter 20 . 6/23/2012
Nicely Made...CANT WAIT ANY LONGER continue please!
Red Crab The Twin Scissors chapter 20 . 2/23/2012
Go ahead and continue it, I don't mind. :)
Red Crab The Twin Scissors chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
I like where this is going, besides the fact that you desicrated "Lord Light Yagami's" body. Also, a mistake you made is that Near can see Ryuk. But I guess it's too late to tell you that. Looking forward to see where this goes.
DeathNoter12 chapter 19 . 10/8/2011
How could this amazing piece of writing only get 15 reviews?
Miku Udahara chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
I wonder who will win this time? T or Sora? I go deep in thought like they do, too sometimes. Anywho, update soon!
Miku Udahara chapter 18 . 7/1/2011
Sora is becoming more evil with every chapter! I wonder what T will do differently from Near or L...
Miku Udahara chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
Foreshadowing is like cliffhangers, they leave me wanting and begging for the next chapter. So will you pwease update soon. And T looks pretty cool so far (I wonder what her real name is...)
Miku Udahara chapter 16 . 6/19/2011
I loved the end of this chapter. Naomi is WAY cooler than Misa could ever be.
Miku Udahara chapter 15 . 6/17/2011
Sora rethinking the whole kill off the criminals thing? Wow atleast he cared for Near unlike Light who didn't give a crap about L.
Miku Udahara chapter 14 . 6/15/2011
Yay! Sora won! Anywho Sora meeting Light was cool.
Miku Udahara chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
Please update soon! I really REALLY need to know what happens! I CANNOT HANDLE CLIFFHANGERS! On a calmer note, I can't wait until your next update.
Miku Udahara chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Don't end it yet! And no offense taken. And ouch, Near got fooled!
Miku Udahara chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Light would have never thought to do that!

Please update soon!
Shintaro Kozu chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Thnx for the rviews... i might continue, you'll just have to see when.. and how.. :)