Reviews for Haircut
Jada chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Nice story, though I cringed every time Mercedes called him "White Boy". Didn't fit with her character to keep using it like that (and she only did that once with Finn back in the beginning of Season 1). Kinda took me out of the story :(. Love your writing style, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Absolutely great! Super adorable :)
reid4infinity chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
sweet, but more action would have been appreciated. fabulicious, though.

-fabulicious 4 infinity
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
aww! that was cute! and normally I'm all for guys and longer hair but...Sam really needs a hair cut lol

good job! :)
mariposafria chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Loved it. This was sooo cute. I am so jealous. I really wished I had thought of it. Seriously, I love the flirty interaction that plays on the edge of friendship.
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
omg sooo cute. now have them makeout! LOL I loveee samcedes. and i loved this story!
AbiSnocom chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was absolutely adorable! I loved it so much! Too cute for words lol

I looooove Samcedes so thank you so much for writing this! Please continue or if this was a one shot please continue writing for Samcedes please! :)
helaluvE chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was awfully sweet and touching!
b-mystique chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Cuteness.I adored their scenes together in PQ. :-)
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
That was super cute! I loved it. I love them. I hope you'll write more these two. They need some serious love. Great job!
Boredette chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Aw that was gorgeous. I love the chemistry between her and Mercedes. You can tell she'd never do anything to hurt him. I love this story :)
TenderGraces chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Aeeeee
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
It is super adorbs how she just took him the restroom and proceeded to give him a new cut... so sweet!

When you said shear, I immediately thought "Shear Genius" that's my show.

YES! *throws hands up* Another kiss...add to the list of writers making them now.

I thought I was the only one who believed Sam needed a haircut, he really, really does! Thanks for writing and sharing this was a fun little read. -Mel
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Very cute! I love how blunt Mercedes is.