Reviews for Creative Problem Solving
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Love it!
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Awwww, poor Kurt! Holy orgasm denial! But leave it to Blaine, such a good man! Always willing to lend a Helping Hand!(heh!) ;-)

Does it even need to be said? Y.U.M.M.Y. ! ! !
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
whoa... awesome... and that ending? love it!
ChrisLover350 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh my God, that was amazing! The storyline was great, it was soooo hot, and you have totally nailed the voice of Kurt! Seriously, I could practically hear him saying the lines aloud as I read! You have some major talent there!
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Bahahha, gotta love the awkward smexiness:)

Thoughts Of A Fallen Angel:3
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Whoa, that was amazing! A fantastic fill for a fantastic prompt! Great job!
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Holy freaking shit, this end. If I wasn't about to come with the whole fic, the end would just have made It happen Itself xD But seriously, GREAT fic! Hot, funny, cute. I loved It.
marli-slashs fan chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
It's very hot and lovely but Kurt, man you're a bit of selfish. You must be a good boyfriend and do Blaine lol !

Hope a new part where Kurt takes care of his love.

Thanks to share, really, it's very good.
HanjiTitan chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
hahaa loved the endingg
redrosegal chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Can we get the story about Kurt returning the favor? I loved the story and hope that you write more in this -verse. 3
WorthYourWeightInGold chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This is so incredibly unique. I love it.

Seriously. I have Klaine writer envy now!

Really. I mean it. This is wonderful, and I can actually see Kurt having that EXACT freak out perfectly in my head.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
hahaha oh my, that was UNBELIEVABLY hot! Damn, the IMAGES...i just...unf! Thanks for writing.
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Everything about this story was fucking awesome. I loved it.
jadi16 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Awesome story! I loved it! Kudos on the original idea. I loved how realistic it was in the sense that nothing was hurried and there was talking during the sex act. Well written.
paracelcious chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Nonononono, no. The story is GENIUS! The plot was perfect and the build up of tension was dead on. The reactions to the Testosterone high that Kurt was having was great. I mean it was perfect, but the ending sucked! I mean, you neeeeeeeed to delete that last paragraph and write more chapters! We've got 4 more weeks! I mean, come on! Please?