Reviews for Hallelujah
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
Good for her. What an asswipe.
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Bastard doesn't deserve her.
hemillsie chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Figures that all the good Legion fanfics would be by the same author! :D
Excuse me while I work my way through all your work, it's all great stuff. I loathe OCs on the whole, but yours are fabulous - not pathetic damsels in distress that only serve to highlight the strength of the main character, but still not completely powered up, omniscient Mary Sues. It's a very difficult thing to create a genuine character, but yours are brilliant!
From the first chapter of Hallelujah, though, I think Helen is my favourite OC yet.
The mystery of the history she has with Michael won't let me stop reading and go to bed (though I probably should :D) but you've given us enough details and vague background hints that the almost lack of knowledge isn't incredibly frustrating.
And the fact that I love Michael probably helps too :D
Hehe.
Anyways. Excuse me while I finish this. It'll probably take a while, cos schools a bitch like that, but hey! It'll give me something to look forward to in double history!
...good god that was a long review. I'm surprised at myself :D
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 21 . 7/17/2012
I'm rather glad Heniel walked away. Not so much that she can't forgive him, but more like she just realizes he isn't worth it anymore.

No ... I couldn't picture those two with a happy ending, either. It was always an unlikely pairing from the very beginning. And yes ... it was like Dido. "I did love you, my Queen." B.S.! Aeneis was callous in his disregard for Dido, as Michael was for Heniel. Both heroes, but both flawed. Although it's Michael's flawed nature we love.
Rainyaviel chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
wow! just wow! now I really wanna read the next chapter I cant wait. Great work and another great chapter bravo on the shock factor by the way I was sat here gaping at the screen for about 5 mins when I read the last section ;)
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 20 . 5/26/2012
"I did love you, my queen..."

Yeah ... I always wanted to rip off Aneaids head and $#!T down his neck in lit class.

I -did- like Heniel's self-realization that all she had ever had to do was open her hand and let go.

Glad you're writing again. Hope you're feeling better.
Rainyaviel chapter 19 . 5/4/2012
Firstly apologise for not reviewing the last chapter. Alas though you did it again haha I thought to myself I will jst read the one chapter bedore bed and im still here just over an hour later. It was a great chapter I can really see where the animosity between gabe and michael comes from in this and I feel sorry for him and henial but feel they deserve it at the same time cant wait for the next update!
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 19 . 4/16/2012
This chapter was ... disturbing.

I don't think I like Michael very much anymore :-( He's so wrapped up in his own self-absorbed guilt that I don't think he ever truly loved her. Like two teenagers with raging hormones that think its love, only after one of them drinks the cup of poison, the other realizes ... meh ... oh well ... and just moves on with their lives in indifference.

How could he stand there and let them cut off Heniel's wings?

Although payback comes later when Michael descends and chops off his own wings to save Charlies baby.
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
She tried to -kill- him?

Oh...

No wonder she was cast out of heaven. Michael, despite his disobedience, I can picture would have pleaded with the Father for mercy and an exception. Heniel ...

Oh ... no wonder they tossed her out...
Rainyaviel chapter 17 . 2/28/2012
I absolutely love your writing style! There are very few writers that can suck me in to a point where the whole world outside what I'm reading becomes a blur and you do it so well!

I'm starting to think Helen is a real piece of work nad I loved the little snake story he told thinking he had the upper hand and she just boots him right back down. I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope that you're feeling better soon :-)
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 17 . 2/28/2012
For a moment when you were describing the bar closing I felt you were channeling Earnest Hemingway. A bit clunkier than he would have written it ... he WAS after all the master of using details to tell a story that was floating beneath the surface without being told ... but I could see the iceburg floating beneath the cigarette butt in the bottom of the glass and other small deatils and that, my dear, is a compliment.

(Are you familiar with Hemengways 'iceburg theory' of writing? You can Wiki-google it)

Looking forward for the next snake bite ... uh ... I mean chapter! :-)
Rainyaviel chapter 16 . 2/14/2012
I completely adored how you wrote Gabriel in this one and poor Heniel...Can't wait for the next chapter yet again!
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 16 . 2/8/2012
Gabriel rather reminds me of a police detective in a confession room or the opposing attorney in a deposition. "Tell me -your- side of the story," they say. "I'm not so bad," they lead you to believe. "I'm a nice person who just wants the truth, that's all," they lead you to believe.

And then you get to trial and you realize it was all a crock when they used everything you told them to tear you apart.

Masterfully done.
Helen3616 chapter 15 . 2/1/2012
I love this story! It's different than how I usually view Michael, but not so much that I don't understand how you got there. One question (or two, in a way): how old are Sam and Helen? Or how old should Helen look?

Oh, and by the way, I love the name selection ;)
Rainyaviel chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
OMG you can not do this to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I wanna read more! I really loved this chapter it's left me kinda speechless and swimming in emotion. I've got a funny feeling perhaps the next chapter with Heniel is going to be a real tear jerker. 3
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »