Reviews for The Other Tower
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is heart rending and beautiful. Thank you.
yay chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is lovely.
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Alright, so it didn't quite bring me to tears, but it came close. I love that he's not exactly a prince charming, but he's trying to be her support. Everyone needs someone like that. Flawed, but doing their best. THe fact that he's trying so hard to be honest for her is a wonderful detail you've included. Well done.
calicar chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Why doesn't this story have more reviews? It's amazing. Beautifully done.
Harryfan626 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
MasterAion chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Cute! So cute. You did a fantastic job. This Oneshot really made me think of it was a realistic point of veiw. It had such a deep meaning to it that in the end I wanted to cry.

boundtotomorrow chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Does this want to be anymore beautiful? This is pretty much how I imagined her life went on afterwards, after everything that happened. It must have been pretty scarring, and you captured it perfectly. Well bloody done.
girlhood chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
i cried.

this is excellent.

i don't even know what to say. but seriously, this is exactly how i imagine her being afterwards, missing her hair and her tower and everything, but that's not how disney rolls, so. the part with the fake hair was creepy. but realistic. but still fucking creepy.

and omg the ending. just. this is really lovely.

definitely faving and so sorry for this awful review.
elsawestergaard chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I absolutely love this story! It is different from a lot of the other stuff you see on FFN, and I really like it. I hope to hear more from you in the future. :)

pamplemousse07 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
That was AMAZING! Seriously. You have awesome skills. Definitely one of the best Tangled fics out there :)
Airplane chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This is awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Her painting and the fake hair are amazing, and you made it sound so creepy and heartbreaking. Thanks for sharing.
feelthewindxx chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Wow, that was really good!

Such character depth, it's awesome to see. I really liked it )