Reviews for One Stormy Night
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 53 . 1/5
I love your stories. They're all sweet and send the message of love and family. I will offer a piece of advice as a reader. People don't make long flowery speeches all the time. One here and there is good, but reading them over and over and I'm like okay I get the point. Also wedding vows don't have to be written as repeated by each person when they're the same. Cuts down on unnecessary words. I find myself reading the first part then skipping over the rest if it's the same. Hope that helps with future stories. Can't wait to read more!
litanolastar chapter 53 . 12/6/2014
Love it. :)
edwards-sparrow chapter 48 . 10/8/2014
They didn't do the Marky Mark dance
edwards-sparrow chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
I take it in this one we don't have much love for Edward and Alice
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 53 . 7/20/2014
I absolutely loved this story. It made me laugh, cry, get seriously pissed off, and very happy. You are a great writer!
ureeber chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This story is my favorite of all the Jasper/Bella stories out there. I've read it four times already and am getting ready to read it again. You have a definite talent and I loved how you included Jackson Rathbone in here too. Hilarious!
Kittyinaz chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Giving you a heads up, this story just got put on the Reportable offense community. They are a bunch of adults who have nothing better to do than to police Fanficiton on their own. They hound authors, and then FanFiction to remove the stories. I found this on the list, and wanted to let you know before it gets deleted.
flutterfli chapter 53 . 2/15/2014
Wow at all of the children, and the extra one! That's one big happy family. I think this is the first Jasper/Bella story I've read, but found I really enjoyed it. Will definitely be reading more of your pics. Thanks for sharing them. Looking forward to any future takes you'd like to add. LOL
alternativetwins chapter 37 . 8/4/2013
i was so anxious to read on i forgot to review and say that i am very proud of myself because i figured all along from the crying all the time and the constant hunger and tiredness that she was pregnant :D i feel so proud now iv reviewed before i forgot so time to actually read this chapter.

p.s. i hate Jessica and I'm glad char got to play whack-a-bitch with her.
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 53 . 8/2/2013
This was just perfect! Wonderful,amazing and all the nice stuff in the world to say :) love the surprise baby also
alternativetwins chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
hmmm this twit with Edward i wonder where is going...
momma2fan chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Kim...I don't think I can do it. I'm just not feeling it...I'll move on, but...I'm trying.
Guest chapter 53 . 6/27/2013
LOVED IT!
lizzynava chapter 53 . 5/17/2013
That was good.
Mollysoaphie123 chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
I absolutely loved this page! This story is amazing! You are an excellent writer! :) Oh yeah, I am so stealing that phrase: Whack-a-bitch, haha! God, I love this story!
1,497 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »