Reviews for One Stormy Night
flutterfli chapter 53 . 2/15
Wow at all of the children, and the extra one! That's one big happy family. I think this is the first Jasper/Bella story I've read, but found I really enjoyed it. Will definitely be reading more of your pics. Thanks for sharing them. Looking forward to any future takes you'd like to add. LOL
alternativetwins chapter 37 . 8/4/2013
i was so anxious to read on i forgot to review and say that i am very proud of myself because i figured all along from the crying all the time and the constant hunger and tiredness that she was pregnant :D i feel so proud now iv reviewed before i forgot so time to actually read this chapter.

p.s. i hate Jessica and I'm glad char got to play whack-a-bitch with her.
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 53 . 8/2/2013
This was just perfect! Wonderful,amazing and all the nice stuff in the world to say :) love the surprise baby also
alternativetwins chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
hmmm this twit with Edward i wonder where is going...
momma2fan chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Kim...I don't think I can do it. I'm just not feeling it...I'll move on, but...I'm trying.
Guest chapter 53 . 6/27/2013
LOVED IT!
lizzynava chapter 53 . 5/17/2013
That was good.
Mollysoaphie123 chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
I absolutely loved this page! This story is amazing! You are an excellent writer! :) Oh yeah, I am so stealing that phrase: Whack-a-bitch, haha! God, I love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
timidvampire chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
loving the description of Alice
HeatherMarie29 chapter 53 . 3/5/2013
This is defo one of my top ten fav story's so wonderful
And beautiful written ty for sharing your great talant with us
Big fan
baruka athena chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
It was nice to get to know the two of them a little better.
baruka athena chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I have to be honest about this chapter, I couldn't read the flashback. the layout was killing me, so I skipped it. :-s

As far as Alice goes, she's definitely not the favorite person in team jasper. I like the vibe you're already creating around her.
baruka athena chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Well, this was already mighty interesting. Guess you've seen the band yourself, hu.
Marianka chapter 53 . 1/27/2013
I am suprised how much i like it ,i am more Edward Fan,
i love Story s in Edwards Pov,he is my Fav. Charakter.
But this Story was realy wonderfull,i like it so much :)
1,490 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »