Reviews for Stories
M.Rose10 chapter 1 . 2/25
Oh my, loved this. Perfect sweet little story. Beautiful writing as well.

Xoxo
Rose
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Great beginning. Weak ending.
ginnypotter1596 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Loved it!
happy-days chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
So lovely; beautiful depiction of friendship blossoming into love.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh my gosh I LOVE IT! :DDDDDD :)))))))))))))
emmaducklingsssss chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This story made me smile all the way through the end. I think that it shows what love should really be like, focusing on the small things.
ever afters chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was beautiful.
voldy's gone mouldy 98 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I particularly liked that they didn't kiss or get together in the end or anything. When Lily left James in a rush, when she decided to talk to him,and finally when she found him in the common room - I thought (thinking of the usual fanfiction plots): here we go. But then it turned out quite differently. I must say, you actually surprised me, and I liked it.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is so adorable. I could've hugged Lily at least ten times during this story. She was sweet and nice and so in love I did this little "aww"-thing in my head :D

James was charming and easy and a gentleman - and this story was so simple. Only a bit of talking and thinking and liking each other. That's what I liked most about this story: How easy and light it was.

I really enjoyed reading it! :D
Akt5us chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I really like this! :)
Souhait chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Loved it -
ThePrimusLune chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Aww So Cute 3
ATrueGryffindor chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I thought it was great, but you used wayyyy to many parathesizes (or however you spell it).

Wow, that was really hypocritical.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
aww that was so sweet! i loved the ending - i loved everything in this story actually! thanks so much for writing .
Editor-Behind-the-Scenes chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Wow. This is really nice. Dunno if it was intentional but was that a reference to the final His Dark Materials book, there at the end when love meant telling stories? Either way, I really enjoyed this!