Reviews for Stories
Ankita

And this is what love actually feels like. :)

Thanks for the beautifully written story. :)
scarletgold chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
You have this undeniable gift with words. You write so very elegantly, and with a characteristic calm that's an assurance to the reader that the story will tell itself. I've read a few of your other works, too, as I was trying to decide whether to check on "favorite author" as well. I have to say, I envy your talent in writing one-shots. You are obviously a pro. And so I ticked on that box.

Among things that you've written, I really loved this (though I really liked Parchment as well - that was really cute). It's so simple and yet so real - you captured perfectly that moment when two people are on the verge of realizing they're already in love. This is a rather quiet rendition of Lily and James, though - but nonetheless, beautifully done. :)
Sasparilla chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I really enjoyed this. I think "just talking, being together, sharing stories" is exactly what love feels like.
M.Rose10 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Oh my, loved this. Perfect sweet little story. Beautiful writing as well.

Xoxo
Rose
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Great beginning. Weak ending.
ginnypotter1596 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Loved it!
happy-days chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
So lovely; beautiful depiction of friendship blossoming into love.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh my gosh I LOVE IT! :DDDDDD :)))))))))))))
emmaducklingsssss chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This story made me smile all the way through the end. I think that it shows what love should really be like, focusing on the small things.
ever afters chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was beautiful.
voldy's gone mouldy 98 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I particularly liked that they didn't kiss or get together in the end or anything. When Lily left James in a rush, when she decided to talk to him,and finally when she found him in the common room - I thought (thinking of the usual fanfiction plots): here we go. But then it turned out quite differently. I must say, you actually surprised me, and I liked it.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is so adorable. I could've hugged Lily at least ten times during this story. She was sweet and nice and so in love I did this little "aww"-thing in my head :D

James was charming and easy and a gentleman - and this story was so simple. Only a bit of talking and thinking and liking each other. That's what I liked most about this story: How easy and light it was.

I really enjoyed reading it! :D
Akt5us chapter 1 . 6/4/2011