Reviews for Stefan's Thoughts
Rogue chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Good one! Please, write more Reaper!Stefan!
sds chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
wow!that was an amazing story!;)
TVDfan009 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This was beautiful
xDarkxAvengingxAngelx chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
YUSSSSSSS! My friend and I are not crazy! We totally called Kelfan, and everyone said that would never happen. Thank you for writing this story. You have made my life complete :P
bookworm-with-bite chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
YAYYYYYYY a "Klefan" story! I was beginning to think I was the only one who saw the romantic potential of Stephan and Klaus' new partnership xD
Thot84 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Yes! Stefan, the Reaper ficlets.

You can hardly imagine how happy I was when finally I predicted something big would happen in the series and then it actually happened.

Klaus' comment to Elena during the ritual ("I have other plans with your boy-friend.") was just too telling.

"I knew Damon was alright, now, and I knew Elena would be alright, because she had Damon now, and he'd take care of her."

To be honest: This detachted opinion doesn't fit too well with Stefan considering how much he seems to love Elena. So either a far more resigned perspective or a stauts of hardly caring at all would fit far better.

"I knew there had to be a reason, some... ulterior motive, as it were. There always was."

This must be sooo true.

And there are some other aspects to consider:

1. Stefan chose this with open eyes. Does he accept it also on some level? Something like: You made your choice and how life with the consequences?

2. The fact that he "owes" this to Damon is for sure a motivation for Stefan, but I can't ignore the fact that he also does it simply out of loving his brother. Some kind of flash back between the brother during their childhood, where they swear to be always there for each other, would be great.

3. What about his "started" desensitization by Elena's blood? Has it some kind of effect?

Keep writing!