Reviews for Finding Answers
hancrow chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS STPRY AND HAVESO GOT TO READ "that was then" I read this book all in one day because I was sick and I think I can relate to Mikkie! Yep
By the way this book was AWESOME if I haven't already told you that
Xoxo
Love te book
Hannah:)
Smirk and Walk Away chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
Why is a fictional character such as Zach such a sexy father-agent to mr?
Smirk and Walk Away chapter 23 . 1/18/2014
And I don't know why but I couldn't catch my breath. What day is it? And in what month? This clock never seemed so alive.
Lmb111514 chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
This was an absolutely amazing story, I can't wait to read the sequel!:)
CammieZachZammie chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
Are you a Chicagoan?If so...HIGH FIVE!
CammieZachZammie chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Do you speak spanish? I do cause me Mexican-American ;)
americanGG chapter 25 . 1/13/2013
LET HIM DIE HE'S BETTER OF DEAD WERE HE'S GOING. AND IF HE DOSENT HAVE ABS I DONT WANT A HUG (12 PACK RECUIRED)
americanGG chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
I WOULD SO READ THAT BOOK ID BUY ALL THE COPIES AND ID MAKE MY FRIENDS BUY IT TO
americanGG chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
OH MAN I LOVE MIKKIE SHES SOOO LIKE ME IN EVERY WAY
Guest chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
what the heeeeeeeeeeellllllllll is this
Ktclaire99 chapter 26 . 8/25/2012
Love it
dark queen of awesomeness chapter 26 . 1/21/2012
Amazing story! I luv how some stuff was similar 2 the GG series :-)
mchammer4 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Erin its mchammer. Your BFFL. I got an acount and i think I will print yours out read it before bed and then- possibly- WRITE MY OWN- I read the first chapter Amazing! BTW- GO CUBS AND GO TEAM ZACH!, BOO JOSH (sorry josh fans:( )
Tash-splash x chapter 26 . 8/5/2011
The story was really good !

But I'm a bit confused because in chapter 18 when michael and lexi fight he says " I expected better from the daughter of Bex Baxter and Grant newman " yet in chapter 25 when mikkie and Michael are running she tells him cadet fit compromised by Bex and he says " you guys know Bex Baxter ! Dude she's an MI6 legend" and mikkie says" I know and she's lexi mum " ?
HotChocolateStar99 chapter 24 . 8/2/2011
I really like this book but I think Rachel and Joe should have recognized and 'confronted' them!

For the love if cheesy tacos! (never had a taco, Note to self: Try one!)