Reviews for Lighting up the starry night
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
That was a good little fanfic. But I thought the whole mayor thing wasn't needed. And the part with flint and Sam setting together was very cute. Speaking of that, I found that picture on deviant art..
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Can u make more of this? PLEASE
Intelligent Goddess 371 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
My favourite part was when Steve and Sam baked! It was awesome!
No0Longer0Active0 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
i hate Shelbourne!
Qille chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Oh my god this was SOOO amazing! When I started reading this, I immediately thought of chapter 20 in Footsteps called Flint's Rocket (wow, I remembered that)! Haha I love fireworks!

Steve baking? SOOO cute!

Everyone watching the fireworks turned to glance at the sight and even louder cheering exploded from the crowd. Most of these cheers were coming from a group of teens who were whistling and yelling for Shelbourne to run faster.

"RUN, STUMPY, RUN! RUN FASTER!" Isn't that the comment that started the whole group of teens? And now the teens have infiltrated just about every recent CWACOM story out there! (I'm so proud)

Have I ever mentioned my love for fireworks? I'm a "Fourth of July baby" (my b-day is on July 2nd) so I was born looking at fireworks. D

This story was amazing! You should write more oneshots like this! (I'm sure your dark suspenseful side won't mind hanging out in the closet for a little while longer)

Thank you! DDDDD
RebelliousAndDefiant chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Loved your one shot!

It gives a good explanation of what happened right after the food incident.

The scene between Sam and Steve was quite hilarious! I am a bad cook/baker person. I would probably get cake batter everywhere without even trying.

BIG ROCKETS are awesome. When they were buying fireworks I was like something good is going to happen.

And then the epically awesome rocket chased Shelbourne around! I DIED LAUGHING! he did get what he deserved.

The teens make a brief appearance telling the mayor to run, that was a good part.

And of course, the romance between Flint and Sam was so sweet.

Nice job on teh story!