Reviews for The Black Lion
Moviefan24 chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
Please update soon Pleases
midnight84118 chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
lol well good for you... now get on with the story lol j/k but good to know your alive
5 chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
we hope you survive this and prey that you come back
midnight84118 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
great job

OOoo whats going to happen now lol
KShara Khan chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Surprise Mufasa, Rafikis friend is the black lion you have heard about!

I think you and everyone else might want to take a page from my book and "ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED"!
jonny2bp chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
actually this chapter confused me.
kate chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Please put up chapter 7 soon and hurry
KShara Khan chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Yes, it seems to be a little rushed, but still not too bad. Please continue!
kate chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Please put up chapter 6 soon and hurry
SinxhetXXI chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
This is a pretty decent idea for a story, but Amase isn't the one you need to ask permission for the of "Aiehu" or anything dealing with the character i.e., "Astra de Leo" etc. You need to ask Simbafan. I did, and I got permission almost right away. Just a heads-up _

Happy writing!

~ The Puppet Master ~ SinxhetXXI
5 chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
its wokring ot fine i hope it gose well as you continue.

I like scifi
Sandan1992 chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
interesting, I like the switch around of the dreams' victim; well played. Adding a few extra narrative sentences would go a long way, just to explain exactly what is going on and to give the reader time to react. Like in a movie, where you get really drawn out scenes to build suspense and drama, except that people read as fast as they want and usually read damn fast. Force them (and me) to slow down and understand the significance of adventurer gulch (its physical features, the color of its bluffs, whatever) or how shenzi fell (the fear in her eye, the crumbling dirt, whatever). I guess the key is detail really, adding more in is the equivilent of making a slow motion scene on tv. I'm going to move onto the next chapter now, nice job so far!

-Ben
Tearthgrrl chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Dunno if this will help or not but when I get writer's block I read a good book, helps get the juices flowing. Continue soon.
midnight84118 chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
your welcome and you didnt demolish it and if you did i real dont care cus i know some times when i get ideas it helps me to come up with a new chp
kate chapter 4 . 5/17/2011