Reviews for Your Autumn Moon
Ah shucks, really and truly thouroughly enjoyed this. Am so sorry its petered out. Where evervwill i find such a mix if deyail and dewcription with sarcasm and wit. Well done and thanks for the laughter :)
FangsandDaggers chapter 16 . 3/20
Really loving this, found several moments of humour and burst out laughter in your writings. But I have to say the one that brought me to tears was you A/N at the end of the chapter with the two words "Sunddenly plot!" That was so unexpected and came across as so flippantly brazen that it sounded like you'd stumbled across it whilst rambling in 'Eric Land'. He's so easy to like I can see why his humour has rumbled off {smirks and chuckles with that knowing raised eyebrow quirk} lol
Can't wait to finish the rest. Thumb way up from me :)
Chocorich chapter 26 . 12/27/2014
Wow. You chaught me breathless. This is really a dark story, uh? A really great dark story.
I can see that he is never willing to put her on his top list. I even can't detected any sign of love from him to her. He was so inhuman. So old. He care for her, he like her, he would protect what of his, but he did not love her. It's just because he never come across with someone like her. Telepath, part fairy, and an interesting and charming character. Plain and simple like the sky was blue. Like how you told us several times.
It's hurt so much, to see how suck her life was. Nobody wants her just because of her, but what could she doing for them. And their always come with a threat. Funny how she never ask them for a favor yet.
I only really like Sookie and Amelia in your story. And anyway, did Amelia never thought how this information would effect her life along their conversation? To hear from Sookie how Eric reacted about it when his secret was revealed, odd then she did not immediately think about the posibility of glamour on herself.
I hope you will come back soon. I'm thrilled about the next next next chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/31/2014
I really, really enjoyed this fic. Sincerely hoping you will continue it one day soon. Or even just post dot point of how it was to pan out! So may tantalizing questions I need answered! Thanks for all the hard work. Love your writing style.
tanseynz chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
Wow, a very dark story. You get the feeling it doesn't end happily for Sookie and Eric, also Sookie has told Amelia this tale before and then glamoured her into forgetting. In essence, using her as a catharsis receptor when the past gets too much for her.
As this chapter seems to be hovering on the edge of a really big and devastating event, I hope you come back to finish it.
KissinCullens chapter 26 . 5/21/2014
Not sure if you've abandoned this fic, altogether. It'd be a shame if you have, as the story is really good.

I like the 'confiding in a therapist', slant to the fic. Gives the reader a whole new take on canon, as the actions of the characters are being analyzed while the protagonist relays her experience to third party.

I'm sure there's still alot to come in this story, and i hope that at some point you'll be inspired enough to return and finish it.
drkraez chapter 26 . 3/29/2014
Just read this whole story in a day. Really enjoyed it. Hope you finish it!
bib2009 chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
Don't mind no lemons, the story that counts and we have imaginations! Banter and repartee is sexy enough when done well. Thank you.
luvfordelena chapter 26 . 2/1/2014
I really do love this story, it been so long since you updated another chapter. I hope you don't give up on this story. Please Update Soon! :D
ViolaJane chapter 26 . 1/12/2014
There should definitely be more of this! Great job with the musical references.
Ragna01 chapter 26 . 12/16/2013
I see no inconsistencies laying around! Way to go!
thezirke chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
I really love how this story is written! The plot is very intriguing as well! I can't wait for a update. I hope so you do one soon!
georgiasuzy chapter 26 . 10/23/2013
I'm full of trepidation worrying about what's gonna happen with E/S! Glad you're not following last few books. Following you!
Ceramicmama chapter 26 . 9/14/2013
Oh I so wish you have Found the time to work on that still. I know, I was so disappointed in the last few books. I could only read the first couple of chapters of the very last one. But I find your use of the characters to be completely your own, and incredibly engaging. I love the story and It would be a gift to see it continue to the end! Thank you so much!
Ceramicmama chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
I am loving your story so so much! One of the best I've read . Almost to 26 and I'm getting the feeling this one is incomplete which is going to make me go "aaaargh". Are you still writing? I'm imagining you are - just hope its on this! Please don't leave us all hanging! Read dead man of Shreveport which I also loved. You are super talented!