Reviews for Your Autumn Moon
fundamental blue chapter 26 . 6/24
:( Don't leave this unfinished. It's so good. I appreciated reading it, even if it's incomplete. Hope you come back someday.
mkm620 chapter 26 . 3/8
It's sad to think you are done writing this. I hope you finish.
jackie69 chapter 26 . 1/9
Such a great and intriguing story!
Hopefully you will come back to this and let us know how it ends.
Take care
MiniLover chapter 26 . 12/17/2015
Nooo...can't believe it ended there! I'm so sad! I was loving this story. Such originality. I know you stated you had the story mapped out. I wish you would at least do a couple of chapters to finish it off and let your readers know where you saw this story going. I would love that.
MiniLover chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Love Claudine! She's so sweet and happy all the time! And hilarious! And it seems like she and Sam perfectly understood what the other is. Getting interesting...
MiniLover chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
This story is so much fun to read!
MiniLover chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Not good. An unhappy vampire is never good.
MiniLover chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Sounds like a great premise for a story! Very interesting! Going back for more...
elsie bailey chapter 26 . 8/1/2015
Thank you for your story. Loved it.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/20/2015
Ah shucks, really and truly thouroughly enjoyed this. Am so sorry its petered out. Where evervwill i find such a mix if deyail and dewcription with sarcasm and wit. Well done and thanks for the laughter :)
FangsandDaggers chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
Really loving this, found several moments of humour and burst out laughter in your writings. But I have to say the one that brought me to tears was you A/N at the end of the chapter with the two words "Sunddenly plot!" That was so unexpected and came across as so flippantly brazen that it sounded like you'd stumbled across it whilst rambling in 'Eric Land'. He's so easy to like I can see why his humour has rumbled off {smirks and chuckles with that knowing raised eyebrow quirk} lol
Can't wait to finish the rest. Thumb way up from me :)
Astra Leonis chapter 26 . 12/27/2014
Wow. You chaught me breathless. This is really a dark story, uh? A really great dark story.
I can see that he is never willing to put her on his top list. I even can't detected any sign of love from him to her. He was so inhuman. So old. He care for her, he like her, he would protect what of his, but he did not love her. It's just because he never come across with someone like her. Telepath, part fairy, and an interesting and charming character. Plain and simple like the sky was blue. Like how you told us several times.
It's hurt so much, to see how suck her life was. Nobody wants her just because of her, but what could she doing for them. And their always come with a threat. Funny how she never ask them for a favor yet.
I only really like Sookie and Amelia in your story. And anyway, did Amelia never thought how this information would effect her life along their conversation? To hear from Sookie how Eric reacted about it when his secret was revealed, odd then she did not immediately think about the posibility of glamour on herself.
I hope you will come back soon. I'm thrilled about the next next next chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/31/2014
I really, really enjoyed this fic. Sincerely hoping you will continue it one day soon. Or even just post dot point of how it was to pan out! So may tantalizing questions I need answered! Thanks for all the hard work. Love your writing style.
tanseynz chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
Wow, a very dark story. You get the feeling it doesn't end happily for Sookie and Eric, also Sookie has told Amelia this tale before and then glamoured her into forgetting. In essence, using her as a catharsis receptor when the past gets too much for her.
As this chapter seems to be hovering on the edge of a really big and devastating event, I hope you come back to finish it.
KissinCullens chapter 26 . 5/21/2014
Not sure if you've abandoned this fic, altogether. It'd be a shame if you have, as the story is really good.

I like the 'confiding in a therapist', slant to the fic. Gives the reader a whole new take on canon, as the actions of the characters are being analyzed while the protagonist relays her experience to third party.

I'm sure there's still alot to come in this story, and i hope that at some point you'll be inspired enough to return and finish it.