Reviews for The Expelled Secret
duck chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I think that the story was okay... Do you know how old Ikuto is? The surprise at the end was so unexpecting. Nice job. Keep on writing!
AliceKat chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
...should... I be happy for the boy... or pity him?
..well DUH he'll come!
...okay, so pity then happy. got it...
your stories are super descriptive :3
Emerald-Pen chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Good job!
CrazyVividDreamer chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh my god! :D That was seriously amazing :) - I can't wait to read more! Nicely done. :)
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Loved it XD
snmwordbender chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Cute!
b-isforblair chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
this was amazing, do more amuto oneshots please xD
Sukiya62 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
...HOT! omg that was really smexy! x3 awesome story!
Out in the Sticks chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
VERY RANDOM! OR SHALL I SAY... UNEXPECTED! BUT I LOVE THE AMUTONESS! OOOHHH! AND IKUTO IS SOOO COOOOL HERE! PINK DIAMOND, VIOLIN BARRETTE(not sure if that is the spelling), AND MIDNIGHT BLUE SPORTS CAR! SO FRIGGING RICH! NOT TO MENTION THE BEACH HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA WAS IT? KYAAAA! LOVES IT!

XxChopSueyxX chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OMFG awesome story love it has the best couple Iktuo and Amu ha ha hope u write more like that but with more chapters :D oh and also if u have any other anime can u give me a link and i will read and i was also review (Y) see ya hope to talk to u soon again
beautiful memories chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This was awesome. Liek, srsly.

Though Amu seemed a bit too OOC. You know, she's not graceful - more clumsy like a clown - and she doesn't have that confidence.

I guess it does fit the story, though, with her strong and cool personality.
CandyLovingFreak chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING. I can't stop reading it over and over again! You're such an amazing author. I really love the way you describe Ikuto's appearance. ;) This is great, and I enjoyed reading this story, a lot. Keep up the good work!
Blue-Sub-Dominant chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
D it's so fudging cool even though Ikuto and Amu were making out fiercely.. x3 nice oneshot D wd
candycloud8 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Heyhey.

First things first. There's a big difference between the words "blond" and "blonde". "Blond" is an adjective that describes the sole colour of hair, whereas "blonde" is strictly a noun, used to describe someone who has blond hair.

Here's an example to help you understand better: (I have capitalized the word to show you how "blond" and "blonde" is supposed to be used)

Example 1) She had striking violet irises, accompanied with a streak of BLOND hair.

Example 2) As he craned his neck to peer over the bar, he caught a glimpse a mysterious looking BLONDE dressed in a black hoodie and making suspiscious moves. Should he call the police?

Also, there's a minor spelling error in one of the speeches that Mizuki made. (Again, the word that has a mistake has been capitalized for easy viewing)

You wrote this: ' He coughed and said roughly, "So… where are we heading TOO?" '

It should be: ' He coughed and said roughly, "So… where are we heading TO?" '

Now, time for the awesome stuff.

This story was exhibiting so much smexiness that I was literally sqiurming in my seat while I was reading it.

Poor Mizuki though! Haha! Amu is beautiful, popular and whatnot, whereas he is just a normal student of neutral popularity ranks. It's a good thing you managed to pair him up with some random girl though, if not he'll be a really heartbroken guy at the end of this story.

Ikuto sounded so smexy and hawt, too. D

All in all, it's a fantastic one-shot and I would encourage you to write more of these. Before I close this tab that features your story, I shall read it again. x)

Lots of love,