Reviews for Nine
PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 4/9
I'm rusty at leaving reviews, but I hate to just favorite and not leave a comment, so let me just say this was marvelously done! Minerva is one of my favorite characters from the series, and you did such a wonderful job of capturing her personality. Thanks for writing-it was a thoroughly enjoyable read!
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
Nice integration of all the new info.
katiek121 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Nice chapter! It was sad but happy at the same time.
daffodil14 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Fab, just fab. And touching.
8-Wolke-8 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I sobbed openly at this story! How can the loss of a book character still hurt so much after what no, 9 years?
I am pretty sure that should JK read your storys she would assign them the canon stamp. Anyway, I've found my new all time favourite author! :)
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Loved this.
kitkatraina chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Got me teary-eyed. I love the baby's name! Btw what memories did Minerva mean in the letter to Rose? "May the memories collected here..."
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
*flails* Just when I thought I was done crying, you did it again. This is a beautiful, fantastic character study, with too many details to list here. But I will anyway :) Still thinking of the office as Dumbledore's. Feeling betrayed that her former students attacked her. Enjoying the end of Umbridge. Her melancholy and her own impatience with it. Her understanding of how Albus dealt with Harry and her recognition that the students as a whole was the greater sign of trust. Her desire to be productive, even when in a funk. Looking out over the Astronomy Tower and thinking, of all things, of her students' view of her attack, and that she felt guilty for causing them pain/fear. And I love her musings on Ron's letter :) Beautiful writing, Lucy.
imkerfuffled chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Awwwwwww It's so sad! Poor McGonagall. :'( And then Rose Minerva... awwwwwwwww! Favoriting this right now!
inactive profile please delete chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
so beautiful :)
LonelyD chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Minerva always seems to be very strict and she is but somewhere deep inside, there're not just a professor and a witch, there's also a woman. She is so couragous but like everybody she has her weaknesses. I think you really well write them, understand entirely who she is. The feelings are so beautiful.

I really loved this text.
julesdap chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Argh! I cried again! Darn it! You're too good at this!
Lady Knight of Masbolle 101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is beutiful! Rose Minerva Weasley, well with a mother and godmother like those two she'd never get less than an 'O' on a test.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
So brilliant! Rose is Rose Minerva, definitely.
InnocentTrick chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This made me cry so much! :'( so beautiful!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »