Reviews for A Little Peace
Yummy
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
Jane & Maura buying Angela a birthday gift cute. Love this series
Lavender Firefly chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Your excellent fan fiction is seriously depriving me of sleep. xoxo
dolfins35 chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
Maura has a personal conceirge..genius. I can just picture her teenage self asking for all types of things..not as innocent as she looks. It doesn't surprise me at all that Maura would want to contribute to Angela's gift, it really is a family thing. I'm sorry to see their weekend end. Back to the real world and a Rizzoli dinner. I'm not sure whether to say uh-oh or yay...
dolfins35 chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
"you make me feel"-loved this. "Bacon is the candy of meat, seriously."-agreed. "defile every square inch of this cabin, the front porch, and the truck."-my goodness gawd, the images running through my head right now...

I love the easy way they have of talking to each other.
dolfins35 chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
The store owner is hilarious. Jane is just the right amount of protective and Maura is just the right amount of innocently flirty.

You really know how to make an old man's day, Miss Jane-not just an old man's day but anyone's day. Jane, Maura, and moonshine...I'd love to be a fly on the wall there. I like how the people in town don't know that Jane is a cop, they accept her for who she is not what she does.

Maura is a master deflector...steering the conversation away from painful thoughts...

Badass butch...own it Jane :)
dolfins35 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Holy goodness gawd-straddling the gear shift, yes definitely evil. I love the very honest, true conversations they always have. They are so open with each other. I think JJ would have really liked Maura, too.

"you're going to find a girl who just rolls you so bad that you can't help but admit who you are. She's going to be amazing."-awesome line.

'That's patience, my gorgeous girlfriend. Geological patience.'- Googling in her head, love Maura.

Maura was so sweet when she was trying to explain to Jane that JJ already knows how she feels. And Jane was just as sweet when she's explaining to Maura why it's important that she 'introduce' her to JJ. The 'so ready?' and 'I'm ready' only four words but there was alot of meaning there.
dolfins35 chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
J: I love her. M: She loves you back. -Perfect. Maura giving Jane petnames and Jane accepting them is sweet, because Jane just doesn't seem like a petname kind of person. 'I was unconscious most of the time'-I so love Maura. The thoughts that each of them have are so true to their characters, love them.
dolfins35 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
There are times (many times really) when I read a chapter that you write and I'm so amazed by it that it's incredibly difficult to find the words to express how I feel. My heart squeezed when Jane was telling of her teenage friend and the what a special place this is for her. It's such a large, personal part of herself to share. And for Maura to understand and cherish it and respond with an honest 'I love you too, Jane' just made my heart melt. The support, the comfort, the acceptance, the friendship-that's what gets me everytime...
dolfins35 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
That's a real butchy look Jane, I like it. Maura is just too adorable, that's all. Maura, dear, you are so busted! These two are hot even when they aren't doing anything, even hotter when they are. Dang, I love the way you write these two!

Not staying overnight or just not going to be needing clothes? I know which one I'm voting for...
dolfins35 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
The image of Jane hiding under Maura's desk will be stuck in my head for a few days now, thank you :) I love supportive Maura and how she knows how hard this is for Jane because of all the other aspects of her life the two of them being together will effect.

What Jane is asking Maura to wear is interesting, I can't wait to see where they are going!
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Love how Jane zones out when she's thinking of Maura and she's actually considering shopping. And Frankie scores with the bday reminder.

who I'm doing this weekend.-*cough**snort* Whoops! Love the picture you made in my head of what Frost and Korsak look like after that little slip. Oh fu…Maura doesn't like it when I use that word.-she even censors herself in her head, so whipped.
AlexandriaVE chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
I like the idea that Maura has a personal concierge. And Jane has that land...they've both got surprises, which is fun to read :)
BoseSystem chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
"I love her.". " She loves you back.". DAMN! What a beautiful story... What a beautiful setting for a first time.
Miss Nowhere chapter 9 . 5/14/2011