Reviews for Ocean Commotion
Luke Danger chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Niiiiice. You usually don't expect Kim's contacts to be able to fight unless they're like, GJ agents. Great way to give Cap'n Louis his own characterization of a sailor. I also liked seeing Gill, though his new angle was a great twist to give the character new life besides his "Must get revenge on Ron Stoppable!"

I'm going to assume you chose to tie your entry into another work then? The end in particular looked like a plot hook to me.

Either way, I congradulate you on a fine entry and enjoyed reading it, Gomro Moorskopp. Good luck. :)
Reader101w chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Cool story,

Nice mix in with Cthulhu mythos, and mixing in Gill as well, really good job.

Good luck in the contest.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Karon19 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Hm. A strange stories go, this one is up there. Amazing how Captain Louis took everything in stride. Guess you need to have an open mind when you're a seaman. SEAMAN. Sea-man. Sailor.

Never liked that word.

Good entry.

Darev
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Nicely done here. I especially like how you incorporated multiple characters from the KP-verse.

A fine entry, and a good example of the reasons for hosting this thing.

Good luck in the contest. :)

A.G.
Mahler Avatar chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
So, Gil rears his ugly head once again, only to be outsmarted by the fatalistic Captain Louis. Your hero sounds like a naval version of Indiana Jones, with a tip of the hat to both Jonny Quest and Rocky & Bullwinkle. (And to think I was actually around to see those toons when they first aired...) But Ron succeeds in getting under his skin like even Gil could not. Well done.

MA
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Boy does Kim and Ron have some wacked foes. Good thing that Kim and Ron didn't have the tweebs with them. The boat probably would have gone on orbit.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Earl Allison chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Nice story, but it wouldn't be you without a reference to Cthulu, eh :)

Seriously, a great little tale, and was I mistaken, or did you not only mutate Gil even more, but toss in a fast reference to RACE Bannon, of another famous animated series?

Thanks for the great read, I really enjoyed it!

Take it and run,
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Funny how the dominoes of life fall...

CB73