Reviews for Dissidia: Shinobi Requiem
Titano Man XIII chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This is a very interesting story concept and has a lot of potential. I honestly enjoyed it. But it pains me to see this story go uncontinued after three years. If you could somehow find the time then could you update this story? I know it would make a lot of people happy. Thank you.
Swagwell chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Kain was always one of my favorite heros from dissidia. the others being zidane, cloud and tidus, , perhaps naruto could learn how to use the weapons of all who use them and in tifas case her fighting style
Will chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I think this story will be vety interesting, so please update as soon as possible. Question, will Naruto learn the techniques of thise 6 heroes?
littlesugarbug chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! This is really good! It's an interesting plot...not how a typical crossover would be (in my opinion). But please please please please update! :D
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I like it has potential. Lightning would be closer to a teacher or female role model like same with Main. Vaan like you said would be more of an older brother while Tuna would be something akin to a older sister.

Anyways nice story and I see its potential!-Grey
Life is all we got chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I like this. You gonna write anymore? Help; Yuna is known for her determination, and she'd be appalled. She'd still be angry, but also appalled. Are yo gonna make the others younger?
dayfox96 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Im going to love this
Xianit chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Nice work here!

I like this and I want to see more. So please, continue!
ShinigamiMaster chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
two words. GetThis StoryRolling!
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I am somewhat appaled that you would rank Cosmos and Chaos as lower deities, they did so much...
Jane St. Valentine chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Your argument for having Laguna and Tifa as Naruto's "parents" is quite sound. Now... could you give Lightning's gunblade back to her? Please? *sweating bullets*

*cough* Sorry I didn't review when I faved, I tend to procrastate. A lot. ;

I like what you've done so far. Normally, I'd be a bit put off with OCs, but...I dunno, maybe it's because she's not Mary Sue-ish? A relevantly minor character? You need a god-type character? We may never know.

Also, I'm now imagining an older Naruto using Laguna's "THE GREATEST ATTACK, EVER!" quote. Just so you know. XD
Gamer165 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is going to be good. And your portrayal of the warriors of Cosmo was perfect I can't wait for the next chapter.
CyrusDiamon chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
After reading I can say I am looking forward to the next chapter... and Laguna's leg cramping lol. All I gan think of is that this story is gonna be interesting.
HolyMage Mouto chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Will Naruto be adopting traits from all his caretakers/trainers/unwilling-helpers-due-to-an-overdiety? Also will Shadohime make another show in the story with some backup for the 6 helpers? also whose style will Naruto emulate the most? Anyways hope you continue this story, since it is both unique and wellwritten in my opinion.

-signed, overdiety Rensuro Modoki Mouto aka The Holymage Mouto aka the-crazy-guy-with-a-never-ending-army-of-murderous-dolls.
Drake the Gunner chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
great just great i cant wait for next chapter