Reviews for The Greatest Skill a Doctor Has
neshia chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
that was so amazing I cried i want to be a pediatrition this story makes me want that even more
akaiciel chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
Um... crying. ; I always wonder when I get reviews that say "You made me cry!" just how genuine they are. Well, now I know, because this fic really pulled me to tears.

There are a couple of things I find extremely appealing to look at, in canon material and fanwork: first the portrayal of family relationships. Matt and TK are my favourite characters in Digimon, and I wish the show had focused a little more on their relationship, particularly in 02.

Second of all is the difference between the child and the child as an adult. The part in the second chapter where Akiko observes Matt becoming harder and more aloof - it's heartbreaking, especially having read a chapter and a half of Matt as the sweet older brother.

This was angstier than I was expecting, the ending more poignant than all of the time TK spent in the hospital - but then, I suppose the contrast is what made this such a moving fic.
EllaJ.W chapter 2 . 2/3/2002
ohhhhhh!

that was fantastic! i had to stay up late finishing this one! my eyes were drooping, but i couldn't stop. In fact, i had to come back later a few times and reread before i remembered to review! little Matt is SOOOOOO cute!

i feel stupid...what's the greatest skill? im guessing love...friendship...something...
matt4ever chapter 2 . 12/30/2001
i love it
Prosopopeia chapter 2 . 6/1/2001
that was really realistic and so saddening but happy at the same time...i really loved it!
Kaji chapter 2 . 5/27/2001
darn you, you made me cry! *goes along with similar rants* but thank you. I needed it.
Nikara chapter 2 . 5/15/2001
GREAT story, keep up the good work
Samantha Gold chapter 2 . 5/14/2001
oh wow...that was so very good. I absolutely loved it. You're very, very talented. I don't know what else to say... Just...you need to write more stories.
S. C. Hardy chapter 2 . 5/5/2001
I loved it!
Ree chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
i love it!
CLS chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
Could ya write a sequel? PPPLlllllleeeeeaaaassee, Im beggin you for a sequel!
Spectrum chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
Wow. That was just... fantastic! This is without a doubt one of my favorite fanfictions of all time, out of the hundreds of good ones that I've read. I mean, it was just perfect... I loved all the little hintings and things about it... every little detail. You are a *fantastic* author. I hope you get around to writing a few more Matt/TK fics sometime (hopefully soon _)!

PS. So what exactly is the greatest skill a doctor has? Friendship, maybe? _
Sydney chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
This is without doubt one of the best fanfics that I have ever read (fear not! I have read quite a few! :)) and I'm quite happy that you decided to finish it! As a "medical professional-in- the making", I found a lot of truth in this little story! Well, congrats on a fabulous fanfic! (add applause here!)

Keep writing and best of luck in vet-school!