Reviews for Strawberry Milk
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That was adorable! Thanks! Favorite part:

He caught my arm, and took me by surprise.

He tasted sweet. Like strawberry milk. Probably because he hadn't had anything to eat since we had left, other than water, and he had strawberry milk (alone) for dinner. But it was amazing. I usually didn't like strawberry milk, and this tasted better than any strawberry milk I'd ever tasted. An undertone of smoke and cigarettes drove me wild. I had been addicted to cigarettes since I was 15. I had just stopped a few months ago.

My arms wrapped around him and I drove him to the wall, lifting him up with a knee. My hands slowly devoured distance as they ghosted themselves down the pale thin sides, hands groping at thighs and lifting them around my waist. Thin arms slithered their way around my neck, pulling me in close as a hand gripped the back of my head with a fistful of thick black locks.

We separated, and he panted at me, chest heaving desperately, "I love you... more than anything in the fucking world... the fucking universe!"

"Shut up," I growled, getting in close again and putting our foreheads together, noses touching.

"What the fuck? Don't tell me to shut up, you son of a bitch!" he protested between curt kisses. "I spill my heart out to you and you tell me to shut up?"

"Just shut up," I growled again, "We're finding a Goddamn room." His lips stopped moving for a second, so I pulled away, worried that I had said something wrong. My eyes glanced to his, only to find worry and a little surprise.

"O-oh," he murmured, "... Dude, I've seen your cock. It's... it's..." I realized what he was trying to say. He was at a loss for words. I could understand. "It's... abnormally large," he finished.

Why, thank you.

"Yeah. It is. What of it?" I asked, kissing him once again. "You're kind of big yourself," I said with a smug tone, passing my hand over his thigh, a little too close for comfort for a best friend to go. I would have been angry if I were Hidan, and he would have done that to me. But I enjoyed torturing my friend. And he enjoyed the torture.

"Well fuck yeah, I know I'm big. I'm just kind of worried that... you know... might hurt me," he kissed back ferociously, knocking our teeth together for a moment.

I was confused. Hurt him? How was I...

Oh.

I drew back, looking him in the eye. "We're not on the same page. I'm, we're not going... that far yet."

Hidan blinked; "... Oooh. Oh. Okay. Okay, yeah. Let's find a fuckin' room, then."
Akatsuki'sfriend chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Nice!

Love it!
Ditkata chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
lol AWESOME U SHOULD DO MORE TO THIS!
draconicBastard chapter 1 . 5/13/2011